Oscorp ranking results gone ... No rewards to date!!!

Options
The ladder showing rewards for Oscorp is now gone for me and I have yet to recieve any awards...

Good thing I have a screenshot.

Want my covers dammit.

-Brut

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Same here. Hopefully they get it figured out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I took some pics before they disappeared.

Still nothing on my end, either.

0uWprsa.png

zUkmnb8.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't have all the screen shots but my #2 of 1000 was #2 of 1000, then #2 of 999, then #2 of 1001, then #2 of 709, then #2 of 1000, and now gone.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same here. Servers crashed yesterday evening and now don't show my ranking, nor did I receive any rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I finished 20th In Oscar . received no rewards. Didn't take a screen shot, now it's gone. I know at least one person who received. Can anyone help? ?
  • summerlui
    summerlui Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After server crashed, the ranking is gone.
    I am at #32, and the award is not yet received.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm having the same trouble. I got number 8 out of my 1000 and haven't got either my Player or my Alliance rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    There's clearly a problem. They have to know it's going on, but they say nothing. At least voicing they are aware of it would be nice.

And yes, add me to the list of recieving neither player or alliance rewards for the event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The same thing hire icon_eek.gif I want may Daken cover!
  • Unknown
    Options
    The same problem, i'm at #35!!i want my Daken
  • Unknown
    Options
    The same thing has happened to me. I placed in the top 300, but haven't received my winnings after more than 24 hours. Is this the sort of thing I should create a customer service ticket for via email?
  • Unknown
    Options
    As long as there is no official statement. Yes, I would do that and I did.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i have not fully receive the rewards nor my entire alliance. we demand a reply about whats going on and what needs to be done
  • Unknown
    Options
    Also nothing here. No personal or alliance received. I ranked exactly 150 and was looking forward to my single Daken cover.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Damnit. I didnt take any screen shot either. Not that i was top 10 or anything. But still, rank 62 is not bad. Hope i can still get my single Daken cover with the 1.5k iso points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same here, #148 and no reward yet. I hope at least there won't be an event with quests that need Daken3* before they solve this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Same here..i dindt get my rewards..dont have any screenshot but my ranking is #121..i should have a black cover daken reward..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Having the sames issue as well. Finished #88 of 1000 and no reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I received my personal rewards but no alliance rewards.

Hope that they say something that they work on a solution or whats going on.

Kind regards

Fipsy
  • Unknown
    Options
    No rewards at all here yet and the rankings have vanished icon_e_sad.gif