Tribute to my Season 1 SHIELD simulator hero.

Options
Throughout season 1 I've been playing in the SHIELD simulator and a beautiful thing has occurred.

I've fallen in love..

This wonderful person has retaliated my attacks without fail throughout season 1. And he/she doesn't care that I don't yield many points for them. Our relationship is beyond points at this stage. Our back and forth bouts are rivaled only by the majesty of the ocean waves or the rising and setting of the sun. My Hero possess a heart like the greatest champion that's ever graced this land. He/she is generous beyond measure, which I can testify to as I've have never ceased to return their affectionate retaliations while reaping the benefits of 40+ points per fight.

This is my undying tribute to SkylineGTR who takes a little but returns four-fold.

DISCLAIMER: This person has hit me in the simulator for the most meager point gains and allowed me to gain 40+ points each time throughout the entire season. Maybe this person is unable to pass up a retaliation as this back and forth has gone on for more than 10 turns. I've harvested over 500 points from this one person. I know it's not the most clever play on their part but I'm very grateful, hence this tribute.

Comments