Incredibly low efficiency of Customer Service

Options
I sent 2 emails requesting the linking of accout across mobile and PC, I make it short. I sent 2 because I didn't provide everything you need for the link in the first because I didn't quite understand what user ID on pc is, but then I figured it out that it's just the pvp name that I can casually type in, so I sent another one containing my pc version pvp name 2 days ago,.
And there came the problem: The customer service guy seems only able to read my email one at a time and send reply for each. yesterday I received an email requesting my mobile version pvp name, which I already gave you in the first email, but I replied anyway. today I received an email asking for my pc version pvp name, which I gave you 2 days ago, I was really annoyed at the sight of it, but I replied it, again, this time with my pvp name on both pc and mobile, and my facebook email in it.
I'm really disappointed at your CS efficiency. You guys helped me out a couple of times restoring my save data, for which I'm grateful. but this really forces me to reevaluate your ability to get things done.
Once again, my mobile pvp name is mimiga, pc version is mimiga123, facebook email is polarbaer110@sina.com
LINK ME UP, NOW!!(yeah, I know that's pretty much impossible for you to do it now, icon_lol.gif )

Comments

• Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    He's quite obviously working his way through from the bottom up, and has a 2 day backlog
    Maybe he should work from the most recent email and just ignore all the old ones?