The X-Men [Thread locked]

Options
2»

Comments

• Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ragthor I have a spot for you if your still interested, I sent you a message with details. I'd love to have you on the team. My guys Psyko and Dyslexic vouged for you..... So that's all I needed to know.
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Ragthor I have a spot for you if your still interested, I sent you a message with details. I'd love to have you on the team. My guys Psyko and Dyslexic vouged for you..... So that's all I needed to know.
    thats great to hear thank you for your consideration.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Amazing run last couple of PVP's guys and your pushing hard in shield season 1. I like the fact there is more competition for top 2 as it becomes boring when people moan about the top alliances not changing. Nothing is ever a given and you had us guys at SHIELD worried. To the guys that joined you from 5dv wish you all the luck at your new alliance it is going to be weird seeing you guys pop up on nodes and not having the 5dv alliance tab.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I need that Addon - the one that shows alliance next to the name without the extra tap icon_e_smile.gif

*hinthint* devs!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone have any popcorn?

Great run today. You really had us nervous. It sucks that you got cheated out of a well-deserved second due to the swapping alliance members.

Cheated? 2 venoms took their points to X-men and left us hanging. We didn't swap members, We filled vacancies. What were we supposed to do, leave the spots empty? Seriously Reckless, I expected more from you.

To the X-Men, congratulations on a great finish and I expect to compete with you for every tournament and event from this point forth. Game On.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You buy teammate now! Very cheap! Very good! Give good 2 for 1 if buy now!

You like points? We have maaaaaany point for you! Come come! Cheap!

You like Goat? We have Goat!
  • Jonny1Punch
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Greetings!
    I still have two slots open!
    Were ranked 2nd overall right behind shield please keep the applications and pm's coming! Looking for a great guy/girl who likes to chat and be friendly! Also a seasonal score of 7k plus an average of 1100 per pvp is our requirements at the moment. Thank you so much. Send all info to Jonny1punch please : )
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    I still have one slot open and am looking for a top player for the main X-men alliance! Good attitude,good roster and a strong season score over 7K and 1100 pvp finish is a must. Thank you!!
    I work at night and sleep during the day so I will get back to you it just may be at an odd time. I try my best to reply and find a spot somewhere for everyone of all skill levels however I'm in need of an elite player this time. Thank you so much to all who have shown interest, I wish I could take all of you.

-Jonny
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi my in game username is andrewchanws, daily player

I currently have a season 1 score of 7448, am on 1002 on doctor's order at the moment

Characters at 141 now are C.Mag and Hulk ..
    Characters at 85 include OBW, C. Storm, Thor, Wolverine

Spiderman at 83, Punisher at 81

Let me know if there's still a vacancy !
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi, i have all Heros (4-3-2-1 stars).

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2a9biw8.jpg
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/zvoglc.jpg
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/2hda73o.jpg

Pvp generally have 700/800 pts.
    PVE: (last event "The Hunt" was 3rd) now 30 (but i have to play current 2 mini-event)
    Season 1: have 4,040 pts (after event "Simulator" i focus on Season 1).

and I'm a F2P player.
  • Jonny1Punch
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I now have THREE spots soon available and potentially more! If you apply here I will respond to you with a private message so check your inbox often. Or you can find me on line-chat and search Jonny1punch, it's a much easier way to communicate and faster. Thank you to all that have shown interest!
    As usual, please include in-game name, current alliance and season score and your pvp average. Also tell me a bit about yourself!

Only looking for elite players to add to our team at this time!
    Thank you,
    Jonny

P.S- A strong roster of 3* characters over lvl 100 and a variety of 1* and 2* characters will help a lot and please be willing to use teamwork and push hard in all events and do your best! No pressure just pure fun and good communication through teamwork.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi johnny ,

just saw you msg! my apologies. been trying to search for the alliance but cant for some reason
    m still interested
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    I'm actively recruiting and looking for fun people who love the game...... don't be shy I have three spots available in this awesome alliance! Read my above post for details!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am interested in joining. My current alliance (alliancegang) is small but fun, my in game name is heel4life. I have over 5k in season 1 and generally score 700-900 in the PVP events. I have lvl 141 Punisher and 98 Hulk as my primary 3 stars right now, and the usual cast of 2 stars. I play every day and look forward to potentially joining.

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    The X-men will be expanding our top ranked alliance as well as our more casual alliances X2 and X3. The Xmen are an elite but fun alliance who always rank top 3 in every event and we are right behind shield placed 2nd overall in seasons. I'm looking for strong, daily active players with a seasonal score over 7,000 preferably and willing to push hard in pvps and do their best in pves as well. Join us for awesome rewards that you are guaranteed to get from a top tier team as well as knowing you are guaranteed nick fury and 3-star daken as well!!! Plus tons of ISO and HP from rewards and facebook sharing! As the commander of the X-men I have never had to cut or kick anyone yet...... Your family and real life come first. If you can't play or need a break due to real life we will simply hold your spot for you or have you go to one of our other more casual alliances until your ready to play harder. Nothing will happen without communication first. Please send me a private message or find me on the line-chat app under "Jonny1punch". We have a great team and want great guys and gals to join us. A strong roster is encouraged and a good seasonal score will help too but are not absolutely required. I'm willing to find a spot for you whether your hardcore or casual. I am currently looking for people for the main X-men alliance but will accept all applications. Are you a hardcore, average or casual MPQ player?
    Thank you!
    - Jonny1punch
  • Unknown
    Options
    Locking this thread, as requested by the X-Men leader.

Emeryt
This discussion has been closed.