The X-Men [Thread locked]

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
The X-Men are looking for a highly active member, that can score high in both pve and pvp.

Here are a few requirements

* Be active
* Download line chat
* Have at least 2-3 3* heroes at level 141
* Be able to obtain 900+ in pvp
* Rank top 10 in your own bracket

To apply post here and also send an invite to our team

Little information about us:

We always rank in the top ten of every event.

Currently we are ranked 2nd behind the mighty alliance known as shield in the current event

Goodluck to all that apply.

Commanders you will have to contact if interested: Coatz, Nazerith, TylerTheT and Vaggan Most Wanted

Current Roster:
rYACmqV.pngfCifCxR.png

Comments

• OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi all, i write here because my currently alliance lose a lot of last PVP/Event reward (3rd skill)!!!
    (some player didnt take ally reward or dont play... probably in 1 week become an inactive... and i dont want watch it).

I play MPQ on Steam (so... no cheat for me icon_razz.gif).

Have over 770 hour experience in game (like: it's over nine thousaaannnddd!!!)
    Last Event (The Hunt: was top 3) (in daily mini-event top 5-10).
    Generally in PVP top 25-50 (that's because every time finish at 6 a.m.... not fair!!!) sometime (with a lot of lucky, or different end time) top 10.

Top Gun: currently position 90 (no yet played today, 400 points)
    Season 1 (for Nick Fury): currently position 310 (no yet played today, 1962 points)

(now without event, i can focus only on Season 1... untill new event icon_e_biggrin.gif)

---

Despite a bad start with my roster... with a "magical" and tactical manouvre, i sold a lot of 3-star hero (Magneto, Doc. Doom, Ragnarok, BW grey and Iron Man mk 40) only because i dont have HP to use for other new slot... with stupid idea to keep hero 1/2-star lvl max (40/50-85), hero never use, like Yelena Belova, Bullseye, Spider-Man Bag-Man, Cap. America (2-star), instead a good hero (and usefull for event/pvp) 3-star.

But now!!! after a lot of good game and good position top 10 (event) or 50 (pvp) i have ALL heroes!!! (miss only 1: 4-star Wolverine X-Force.... but no problem!!! thx daily reward in 9 day i take my 149° reward: Wolverine X-Force icon_e_biggrin.gifDD)

Roster: 38 Hero Slot (all)!!!
    All 3-star Hero (3 over lvl 100 (Punisher lvl 141!!!), other 3-star between lvl 40-80)
    All 1/2-star (all base lvl (only BW original, Thor, Wolverine, Storm Modern, and Dake is maxed))

I'm a F2P player... so for me its just awesome!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

---

Ok... i post this because i need an ally top 100 in Season 1 (because i want Nick Fury!!!!)

If u have 1 player inactive... or not much active than u want.... i can take his place icon_e_biggrin.gif

PS: sry for my bad english

PPS: i copy and paste this in various Ally post... the faster reply will have the onor to have my entire roster at his side icon_razz.gif
  • Just giving a heads up. Alliance is full atm, but dont hesitate to apply. If a spot opens, it could be you. Goodluck to all who applied and didn't make the cut.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Update: We currently have one open slot. As you can all see we are ranked 3rd in the current pvp tournanment with 18 members. We are currently holding one spot for someone.

Requirement to join:
    * Have at least 5000 points in the shield season 1 overrall
    * download line chat
    * Stay active

Either message me or apply here in the thread. I will also update the first post with our current members and members that are pending

Goodluck
  • Unknown
    Options
    Update: We are holding a spot for someone. but we aren't sure if hes even joining. With that said we have 1 slot open. If you know you meet the requirements, please apply

Edit: 2 slots are now open
  • Unknown
    Options
    hi,
    I'm looking for a new alliance because mine always finish between rank 150 to 100.
    I have almost all characters 2 stars at top level, and almost all characters 3 styars but i need a team with 20 active players to level up them.
    Actualy i'm rank 2, 6, 2 on simulator looking from left to right. Rank in army of one 44 but i'll play tomorrow when simulator will finish.
    I finished hunt in top 50, the last alaska rank 2, top gun in top 50.
    If you want to look at my points and characters search "marsupilamy31" in the alliance "marvel walkers"
    bye
  • Unknown
    Options
    hi,
    I'm looking for a new alliance because mine always finish between rank 150 to 100.
    I have almost all characters 2 stars at top level, and almost all characters 3 styars but i need a team with 20 active players to level up them.
    Actualy i'm rank 2, 6, 2 on simulator looking from left to right. Rank in army of one 44 but i'll play tomorrow when simulator will finish.
    I finished hunt in top 50, the last alaska rank 2, top gun in top 50.
    If you want to look at my points and characters search "marsupilamy31" in the alliance "marvel walkers"
    bye
    I sent you a message
  • Unknown
    Options
    Haha, GOOD FIGHT Compromized! That was a lot of fun, grats on first place man. Didn't know where else to post to get your attention, but that was the closest bracket I've had in a while. No shame losing to you on that one. Got smacked twice when I got greedy for 1st :3
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello I'm looking for Alliance that fight for high goals!

I ended up in last The Simulator Round 1 (Hard and Easy) in top 5 and I'm very active player in SImulator Overal I have 30K+ points and placeme that in top 50 (I do not have Loki so I'm missing Round 2 a lot).

HorusX in game for my Roster icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm copying my post from the single player thread:

Hey guys, I'm Amorgus and I'm sick of being **** in Alliance rewards by people who think they're too cool to play this game yet still sit around riding coattails. I'm currently in AgentsofGOON and am usually the top point scorer. After missing out on the Purple Magneto award by 3 slots and watching another team leader get ridiculed for trying to call slackers out on our home forum, I want out. There's no good excuse for having a full roster and not breaking the top 100, right?

I have maxed Spider-man and Punisher and a nearly maxed Grey Black widow (level 135!). IM 40, Classic Magneto and Hulk all over 100, maxed Ares, OBW, Magneto NOW and C Storm. I usually run Spidey with Grey Widow, Ares, or Mag NOW and regularly crush whales.

If you want someone who plays daily and is reliable 95% of the time to ensure your alliance keeps breaking 100, let me know! As long as we can do that, I'll be quite happy, helpful, and friendly.

My only concern is with the 900 point PvP limit. I've started to get that pretty regularly, but sometimes I'll be in the 800's if the event ends at an odd time and I can't afford longer shields. I'm sure being in your alliance that the HP will roll in to the point where I'll probably never have to worry about shielding as long as I don't have to keep buying more damn cover slots! icon_lol.gif
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm currently in an Alliance (United) that typically gets top 400 and am looking to move up with a more active Alliance.
    I play way to much and should be great for your team, lol.

Some points of note:
    - 3 full pages of roster slots
    - Placed top 5 in Top gun event
    - Placed top 5 in Doctor's Order's event
    - Placed 2nd in to recently earn duel mag 3 covers from last season 1 event
    - Currently 1st in God of Lies with 937
    - Consistently surpass 900 points in PvP. I've surpassed the 1100 threshold 3 of the last 4 events.
    - I easily play enough to typically earn 10,000+ ISO a day
    - I have 14800 HP stockpiled

Roster:
    3 star Punisher level 141
    3 star Thor level 141
    3 star Hulk level 117
    4 star Wolverine level 87
    3 star Doctor Doom 89 (I'm currently in first to finish off the covers for this hero. If I top 5, he'll be maxed out within a couple of days)
    All other 3 star characters are maxed level for their covers but are level 53 or below
    2 star OBW max
    2 star Daken max

If you'll take me let me know, I'll leave my alliance and request invite in game.
    Simply boot me from the alliance if you don't think my contributions are inadequate.
    I don't expect to be a commander and am fine being judged based on my progress.

Note: I'm saving HP for Spider-Man. If and when I get his 3 cover types I plan to max him as an alternate healer to OBW so I can consistently succeed in events where she isn't available.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Greetings,
    I will be temporarily taking over the recruiting for the X-men alliance and our more casual junior alliance the X-men 2. I'm highly interested in finding new players who want to compete at a high level but still have fun doing it and be willing to participate in chat too! We fight hard, have fun and have become like a 2nd family which I believe is the key to success. If interested please PM me,Jonny1punch, with a letter of interest. Tell me about yourself, play habits, roster, current alliance and PVP/PVE goals and scores. Thank you for your interest and please don't feel bad if I can't accept you or reply swiftly. I will do my best to be fair and respond quickly as I know the alliance hunt can be stressful and time consuming to find the right fit for you.

Thank you.
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    i would like to join your alliance. i use to be part of the 5 deadly venoms but i think klingsor the venoms so called leader is a ****. i havent played for the past 4 days due to traveling but othher then that i am a good player would not have the roster if i wast and sure i can help your alliance out.

141 gsbw
    141 iron man
    141 pun
    128 spidy
    115dd
    115doctor doom
    those are my top dogs i have 39 characters
  • Unknown
    Options
    ragthor wrote:
    i would like to join your alliance. i use to be part of the 5 deadly venoms but i think klingsor the venoms so called leader is a ****. i havent played for the past 4 days due to traveling but othher then that i am a good player would not have the roster if i wast and sure i can help your alliance out.

141 gsbw
    141 iron man
    141 pun
    128 spidy
    115dd
    115doctor doom

I can vouch for this guy, for what little that means since I got here, but Robert's cool, a great player, and was fed up with Fuhrer Klingsor as well.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anyone have any popcorn?

Great run today. You really had us nervous. It sucks that you got cheated out of a well-deserved second due to the swapping alliance members.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone have any popcorn?

Great run today. You really had us nervous. It sucks that you got cheated out of a well-deserved second due to the swapping alliance members.
    Well something happened today in 5dv and some good people left , we had to fill the slots, so it was not cheating, even not swapping, just filling.

Anyway, good luck to you guys, I won't be this kind on the battlefield icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    Well something happened today in 5dv and some good people left
    Care to share it with us? icon_e_wink.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    As much as I like celebrity gossip sometimes, I think it's best to leave inter-alliance business to themselves and not bring it here, at least not make it public. Good luck to both Venoms and X-Men.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:
    Well something happened today in 5dv and some good people left
    Care to share it with us? icon_e_wink.gif

-redacted-

Whoops! Good point Locked. I was about to make an oopsy.

I'm sure Emeryt would've had a helping hand if I hadn't noticed anyway. ;D
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    ragthor wrote:

141 gsbw
    141 iron man
    141 pun
    128 spidy
    115dd
    115doctor doom

I can vouch for this guy, for what little that means since I got here, but Robert's cool, a great player, and was fed up with Fuhrer Klingsor as well.
    thanks for the support. lol i feel like i just got out of a nasty divorce ha ha ha
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks reckless442 you guys are the best at shield no doubt! We tried hard I thought we were guaranteed that 2nd spot then suddenly our lead over 5DV was gone. Were still a close second overall in seasons though! Anyways guys can we try to clean up this thread up a bit? I know everyone loves the drama but were not about that in my alliance just a fun brotherhood of competetive guys. So let's keep this on topic for people who are interested in being recruited ok? Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.