Switching account from Steam to a mobile device

Options
I have an account linked to Steam and have spent money on it, but recently I got a new job and want to start playing on the go on my phone.

I have submitted a ticket through the mobilesupport d3 email, and they said that they are no longer linking accounts. However, I responded to their email with an alternate solution: I don't need my account linked. If my account could be transferred from Steam to the Android app, I could play on the go and not miss playing on my PC.

I received the same generic reply about not linking accounts, which leads me to believe that they are not actually reading my ticket.

When my husband called tech support, they said the only method was to send an email and make a ticket with mobilesupport. Since I don't feel like anyone is reading my email, though, I am in a bit of a quandary.

Please help me fix this problem because I desperately want to keep playing.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Seems like there is a possible fix for you, according to a post on this thread : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6548&hilit=steam+account&start=160
    IceIX wrote:
    Batman wrote:
    I tried to search for it but I couldn't find anything. Since I can't upgrade to iOS6, is there any way to migrate my data to steam? Thanks
    Looking into it. The process for *linking* data so you can play on both is manual and not something we offer, but full migration may be possible. We haven't done it before, so I'll have to talk with an engineer first to see if there'd be any technical reasons that it wouldn't work.

- Maybe try posting there or even messaging IceIX directly? I hope this gets worked out for you icon_e_smile.gif