Help! Restoring account on wiped device

Options
So last night i was playing mpq and my phone froze. I restarted the phone and it wouldnt load past the samsung intro splash screen. OH NO!! Tried MULTIPLE fixes, and nothing would work. In the end i had to reflash the factory rom to the phone which wiped everything and had to start over fresh. So i proceeded to the playstore to download mpq once again. Load it up, and enter panic mode as i realise all my data for the game is GONE. All the money i have invested and time spent battling has disappeared and now i have NO IDEA how to recover my account. Im sure there must be a way as ppl do upgrade their devices and i cant imagine there not being a method to recover your account data on the new device. PLEASE help... i have searched and have been unable to come up with a viable solution myself. I have an email sent off to D3p from the email inside the game, but would really like to remedy this asap. My alliance needs me!
I have my google playstore receipts to prove my account is mine...

Blackzodiac

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was the game connected to Facebook? If so you should be able to download the game again, reconnect it to Facebook in the settings of the game, and have your data recover from the Facebook save.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I tried to connect it to facebook just after i started playing the game but encountered some error at the time and never got it done. icon_e_sad.gif
    Thats the trouble... and im not sure what my options are beyond that. Hopefully the devs can do something for me.
    This is the only game i've ever spent money on and will continue to do so if this issue can be rectified.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you submit a ticket to support? If so then they should be able to help you assuming that you can give them your in game name.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yes ive sent them a ticket. Just waiting for a reply now. Seems like its taking an eternity... lol!