no more punisher covers please

Options
we have already had 6 rounds of him while most chars havent even gotten twice in the limelight the last one was ht tourney and now top shot.
please give us someone else for once

Comments

• Referring to this list (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6311), most of those happened in January, while more recently there were only 2 times Punisher was given out.

Maybe they're setting him up for the next episode?
  • coolbond wrote:
    we have already had 6 rounds of him while most chars havent even gotten twice in the limelight the last one was ht tourney and now top shot.
    please give us someone else for once

He's the PVP and PVE MVP of this GDG, so

No.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    In my dreams, the next episode is Punisher vs. Daken focused, with finally getting those 3* Daken covers at the end of it.
  • Nemek wrote:
    In my dreams, the next episode is Punisher vs. Daken focused, with finally getting those 3* Daken covers at the end of it.

In my dreams, they cancel the 3* Daken, and no one ever brings up introducing another gold character ever again.
  • I don't mind his covers being given. I don't get top rank in every event or buy covers, so I still need him.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I'll max him after this PVP, so I objectively believe that we've been given precisely the right amount of Punisher covers, and that no more are ever needed.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just got my first Punisher cover so we could use him as a prize a few more times and I won't complain.
  • HailMary wrote:
    I'll max him after this PVP, so I objectively believe that we've been given precisely the right amount of Punisher covers, and that no more are ever needed.
    Same here, although i just bought a green cover today so I can go 3/5/5 and sell the black cover from this PvP
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

In my dreams, they cancel the 3* Daken, and no one ever brings up introducing another gold character ever again.

What about lazy yelena? Ehh? EehhhhHHHhHH?
  • HailMary
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

She appears in his other dreams.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

She appears in his other dreams.

The one where the pizza delivery girl and the female intern plumber turn out to be rival assassin's that copy eachother and try to kill eachother any time they meet because...Highlander? And then they start fighting with electroswords (of ..marvel is owned by Disney now..as is star wars..so I can just call em lightsabers!) and cut pipes and things and water sprays all over the electrical wiring and then the light go out and when the light come back.on the are both playing Checkers with rat skittles..and then the pipes explode again and I wake up. Boy was that a wet dream.

And then BOOM. I am eating the pizza and I don't know whether I am still In the dream or what is going on and I start screaming and banging on doors and then the lights go out and all I hear are pigs grunting and horses neighing and purple flashes of light coming from underneath the door and I walk over and BOOM , my settlers have dysentery and I am crossing a river and then I am.at a computer watching myself cross the river and then.I am at a tv watching myself play a videogame of me crossing a river and then I am look at my phone watching me watch tv of me playing a game of myself fording a river which makes the phone explode with the lvl of dream ception and my hand catches fire...

*mummbles*

Oh wow, inception WAS. About dreams? Well there goes my pitch for the movie Dreamception...and then BOOM I am eating pizza again and yelena and bw (grey suit... Cuz obw is a ho, playing on every team, and 1* is a little too easy for my liking) let down there hair and say "its time to wake up"... So of course I fall back asleep in my dream of a dream in order to play hard to get and then BOOM. Water hits me in the face and I've been drinking at a waterfountain in a park for the last 3 seconds and spaced out.

....I assume you mean that dream. As I said, I was quite wet.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    If I can hold onto top ten in The Dangerzone my punny will only be 2/4/5 so even more covers would be nice.
  • HailMary
    Options
    soenottelling: Yep, that's exactly the dream I was referring to.