O.L.Y.M.P.U.S Alliance chat

Options
124»

Comments

• Spider-man 6234
    Options
    No I got the image and I followed the instructions. But when I put it in it said there was a restriction on the size.
  • Alliance is now at 15/20, looking to add 5 new players!
  • I just noticed that your name on the rankings isn't highlighted anymore.
    I wish that they put back the highlight.

O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is currently recruiting for members.
    It is currently at 18/20 members.
    We are looking for members that are ambitious and competitive daily players.
    We are looking for people that contributes lots of points (at least 48K points as of right now).

If you'd like to join, send in a request to join and we'll review your roster to see if you qualify.
  • Hi! i'm a everyday player, looking for a bigger alliance, i'm always a top 50-100 player in every tournament and currently >45000 in the event, i'd like to join your alliance, let me know if i cualify to skip my current alliance, thanks!!
  • Sixtus wrote:
    Hi! i'm a everyday player, looking for a bigger alliance, i'm always a top 50-100 player in every tournament and currently >45000 in the event, i'd like to join your alliance, let me know if i cualify to skip my current alliance, thanks!!

Sorry, the alliance is now full.
  • Hey guys,

Here's a question re: Tanking. It only makes sense for the alliance if we all tank at the same time - otherwise we'll never have 20 players working together. I know that I could use some tanking soon - we should consider all choosing to tank on an upcoming event? OR We could just tank one or two at a time and still get top 50.

What do you think?
  • argeman wrote:
    Hey guys,

Here's a question re: Tanking. It only makes sense for the alliance if we all tank at the same time - otherwise we'll never have 20 players working together. I know that I could use some tanking soon - we should consider all choosing to tank on an upcoming event? OR We could just tank one or two at a time and still get top 50.

What do you think?

I've starting tanking earlier today at 600 points with my lvl 6 Bullseye and lvl 22 MN Magneto.
    Now, I'm down to around 300ish points.
  • As long as we get top 50 so I get a cover I don't care. We're at #14 and 5 people haven't even played yet.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    I'm taking a little break but will come back in near the end if I have to to help secure that top 50. I think we should make it so one or two of us can tank but the others will keep pushing so we always get top50 and the 100hp and the third cover. Sound good? We can coordinate who for each event over alliance chat.
  • I was tanking in the event but they are keep defeated me in the S.H.I.E.L.D training 10 times for today >. <
  • Yea, the gap between the first place and the second place (in Alliance Rankings) is enormous (You're either first or you're top 50). It looks like unless we are fighting S.H.I.E.L.D for first, we should be fine to tank.

As a side note, we should pick a tournament one of these days and really try for first - that'd be a fun challenge and push our alliance.
  • Hey everybody, I'm Chris, one of the newest members, thanks for allowing me to join your impressive alliance. I know that I'm a below average strength player for the alliance, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to catch up at some point soon. I'm a very active daily player, and haven't missed a single day since I started the game. Guess I'll see you all on the alliance chat icon_e_smile.gif
  • e76d933065c78059d7883b08c5f25574.png

This wasnt my victory alone, this was our Alliance Victory!
  • Hey guys,

Just a quick note. Sorry I had to leave the alliance. There was an opening in another alliance that I had been really excited about. It's Retribution - the team that just took first in the hunt (thank god that's over). To ender and 1234567 and everyone who were so cool. Thanks! And I hope you guys get the idle player thing sorted out.