Incorrect/missing rewards

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as I am. Yesterday I won a Magneto Marvel NOW, and when I went to level him up the only person that was in my roster was Hawkeye, also at one point I was rewarded 500iso's but I only got 70, and finally tonight I placed 62nd in the Lightning round vs Loki but was only rewarded for 250th place. I've sent 3 tickets so far and I've yet to get a reply.....any answers or suggestions would be extremely helpful!! Thanks!

Comments

• I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as I am. Yesterday I won a Magneto Marvel NOW, and when I went to level him up the only person that was in my roster was Hawkeye, also at one point I was rewarded 500iso's but I only got 70, and finally tonight I placed 62nd in the Lightning round vs Loki but was only rewarded for 250th place. I've sent 3 tickets so far and I've yet to get a reply.....any answers or suggestions would be extremely helpful!! Thanks!

Is the Magneto cover still in your cache? Click on "Roster" then look for the yellow button bottom center. When you say you only got 70, what do you mean? Are you saying your actual iso amount only changed by 70 or you got a message saying you received 70? On the Loki round, the ends of lightning rounds are very volatile. It isn't hard to believe you might have been knocked out of the top 100, possibly even after time expired (that can happen if someone started a fight before time expired and managed to finish fast enough).
  • As for Magneto, in the cache was Hawkeye not Magneto. The message I received for ISO was 500 but my total only went up by 70. And I finished my last match while time expired and I dudnt get any notifications that said I got beat. Even though I've been getting my butt handed to me in the Double Shot tourney and I've been BLOWN up with those notifications lol.
  • And how long does it usually take to get a reply from a ticket? Any idea?
  • And how long does it usually take to get a reply from a ticket? Any idea?

A couple of days, maybe longer. The support staff is really helpful in my experience.