new Tile selection for limited tile types

- Tile selection displays for limited tile types has been implemented so that Agents will immediately know which tiles can be selected for abilities that can only target certain tile types

The intention is great, but the big red symbol almost makes it difficult to see which tiles are underneath.
--> If you use e.g. BW Grey Suits Purple, you want to know which existing green tiles are around to create critical tiles; but with the big red signs on them you almost can't tell where they are.

Possible solution would be to simply "grey" them out or darken them, or just add a diagonal red line, but not the circle!
A fix would be greatly appreciated! icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Yeah, it's been a little annoying using Widow's ability. I can just barely tell the difference between greens and environmental tiles, but it's been annoying, nonetheless.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Yeah, it's been a little annoying using Widow's ability. I can just barely tell the difference between greens and environmental tiles, but it's been annoying, nonetheless.
    Same problem here.
  • Humphrey wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    Same problem here.

I'll add a third to this. If maybe the cross out icon was green on those tiles to help?