Team PvP week

Dninot
Dninot Posts: 214
Maybe the roster of characters isn't ready for it yet, but I think having a week of Team PvP would be a lot of fun.

Choose your side, goodies or baddies. Depending on the side you chose, you can only select characters that fit in with that theme. Baddies could only be the likes of Magneto, Venom, Juggernaut, etc etc. Then you only fight players that sided with the other team.

Each team has their own individual rankings for an overall winner, but the team with the highest totals collectively gets a prize as well.

Comments

• Interesting idea, but it might be hard to ensure a 50/50 representation. If not, the side with lesser numbers will get whooped more often.

If they can somehow ensure that, the winning side can even have an added bonus for victory. Some HP or Iso-8 maybe.
  • Bombul wrote:
    Interesting idea, but it might be hard to ensure a 50/50 representation. If not, the side with lesser numbers will get whooped more often.

I think the way to fix that would be simply to remove the PvP defeat penalty for this tournament (ie. you don't lose points when defending). That would make it so being attacked wouldn't didn't put either side at a disadvantage (overall score-wise). icon_e_smile.gif

Love the idea, by the way, Dninot! I agree there might not be quite enough covers yet as I think there are less viable 1 star villains right now (though I haven't really looked so maybe I'm wrong?).
  • Baddies. Where do I sign up? icon_e_smile.gif