invitation only tornaments for top players......

Options
Just a thought but it would be kind of cool to do some sort of invitation only or a round robin group of tournaments to ultimately have one player left standing. There have been a few other names with me in the top ten and twenty spots in these tournaments and it would be cool to have something to earn bragging rights. Just my two cents.........l8

Comments

• Yes, because what this game really needs are tournaments to make the rich get richer...
  • palenoue
    palenoue Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Why not call it "Screw you, losers!" tourney, where the vast majority of players are excluded because they can't devote large portions of their lives to grinding away at this game.

They do anything like this and I won't just quit, I'll demand a refund and file fraud charges if they don't pay up.
  • I don't know how it would work with the AI as dumb as it is.

Although it would be cool if there was a way to allow for asnychronous play, where one opponent makes 10 matches (against an AI) and then the other opponent makes 10 matches (against the AI). No boosts and no way to see what characters your opponent is playing with (before battle).