Am I supposed to have gotten the prizes?

Options
In these events? Including the one that just ended and the last one?

Last time, I finished in the top 21-50 and only got 1 ares and 1 HT, and this time I finished in the top 21-50 and I only got 250 ISO and 1 standard recruit token. I work really hard for these things, and I don't understand why I'm not getting the rewards.

Comments

• Send a ticket.
  • I did. On the 7th.
  • Yeah they do take a while to sort things out. I imagine their support staff is pretty small.
  • It seems that way, yeah.

So is it just me who hasn't been getting the prizes? Or is it slow for others?
  • My prize for a top-100 placement in Heroic-Deadly ticked in a couple of minutes after the event ended. An hour later, I'm still waiting for the one for my top-10 placement in Heroic-normal.
  • ulminati wrote:
    My prize for a top-100 placement in Heroic-Deadly ticked in a couple of minutes after the event ended. An hour later, I'm still waiting for the one for my top-10 placement in Heroic-normal.

I got the same thing, but swapping the hard/normal mode. Still waiting on the top-25 from hard mode. =(
  • same here. got Deadly top 100 15 minutes after the end. Still waiting for TOP 100 normal
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I'm still waiting on my prizes too. I've gotten my DA top 50 and Deadly Heroic right after the event ended, but I'm still waiting on Normal Heroic and alliance rewards.

edit: Got all my rewards now.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dont send tickets: rewards typically take hours to send out to everyone. If after a day they dont come then theres a problem but otherwise just be patient.

Op: you should have received your human torch awards by now, but i dont think anyone has received all of the awards from the pve that just ended.
  • I got my personal rewards for one of the two Venom events (not sure which one) minutes after it ended. I did not get the alliance reward for that one.

I have not received ANY awards for the second of the two Venoms, nor the Bad is Good.

Meanwhile, it looks like most, if not all of my alliance members received theirs for all 3 events. I put in a ticket and they told me to wait 24 hours. Guess I'm stuck until then. Has anyone else still not received all of theirs?