at what point do u recieved the alliance reward?

Options
Hav some question here..at what point do u recieved the alliance reward? Because in my case i just recently joined an alliance, i think i was in, 1 day before the hotshot ends..we're in the rank but after the event (hotshot) i only recieved the player award..is there really an alliance reward?

Comments

• Yes.

1310816123_patience_yoda_236721_xlarge.jpeg
  • Ok..i get it..hope there is..hehe..
  • Sometimes you gotta wait a while.
  • It could anywhere from 3 minutes and even up to an hour from my past experiences. Just wait it out, but if it's been a few hours and you still haven't gotten your rewards, follow these directions:
    Q: How do I send customer support requests?
    A: Please send a email to mobilesupport@d3p.us or send a support ticket by clicking on the mail icon on the top right of the map menu. Make sure to include your email when you send a request through the game so we can get back to you on how to resolve your issue. If you are having issues with the game, please don't try to uninstall and reinstall the game unless requested by support.
  • Always an h or morer to get my alliance reward.
  • I think it goes kind of like this:

-Games that are started before the deadline count.
    -Bracket rewards are handed out shortly after the last game of a bracket finishes
    -Alliance rewards are handed out when all the brackets have finished.

So it's quite possible to have to wait an hour for rewards, even if there are no problems at all.
  • Also the moment You entered the event/ tourney matter - if You joined shortly after launch, You will get rewards faster.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Also the moment You entered the event/ tourney matter - if You joined shortly after launch, You will get rewards faster.
    Yep, can be almost instantaneous if you join right at the start. I wonder whether this applies to alliance rewards too? Whether the faster someone in you alliance enters, the faster the alliance gets reward.