Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

1789101113»

Comments

• It took 11K points to secure it, but I got my Top 15 and a very nice reward.

(500 Hero Points. 550 if I obey my initial instinct and sell off the Sue Storms, especially since her L1 skills are awful and her art is really funky. The Invisible Marla Maples.)

50HP more is not worth it. Keep her, maybe someday she will shine. Today only her picture and her shape shine.
  • Polkio wrote:
    It took 11K points to secure it, but I got my Top 15 and a very nice reward.

(500 Hero Points. 550 if I obey my initial instinct and sell off the Sue Storms, especially since her L1 skills are awful and her art is really funky. The Invisible Marla Maples.)

50HP more is not worth it. Keep her, maybe someday she will shine. Today only her picture and her shape shine.

Should be 50HP per cover since she is a 4 star. That said, I'm going to hold onto her even thogh I don't see a use for her. She can keep my 4 star Wolverine company on the sidlines icon_e_smile.gif. Also, Mr Fantastic will be PO'd if he comes out and I sold his wife icon_e_smile.gif.
  • #26 due to some "unbearable" last few hours farming. little over 8k points. I wanted the ranking for the 500 hp anyway, so I am happy with the outcome. From what I heard about blue/yellow ability she is trash anyway (not surprised). 500 hp is almost 2 more cover slots... 1 for her and one for...wait, she just took over the cover slot I unlocked -.- lol. 4 **** trolled