4* Character Idea - Jean Grey

Options
I've been wanting to make this post for like six months. I'm finally on the forums yay!

Jean Grey/Phoenix
4* Legendary - Purple - Black - Red

Abilities.

Purple - Resurrection/Phoenix Force (Passive)
When Jean Grey gets knocked out a 10-turn purple countdown tile appears on the field. Every time the tile is destroyed another 10-turn countdown tile appears in another spot on the board. If the tile activates Jean Grey is reborn with half her health as Phoenix with new abilities. Once Jean is Phoenix the countdown tile will not appear.

As Phoenix she creates an attack tile every turn that does 50 damage per turn.

2 - Reduces countdown by 2 / Increases damage by 25
3 - Increases health gain to 75% / Increases damage by 25
4 - Reduces countdown by 2 / Increases damage by 25
5 - Instantly Resurrects as Phoenix if Jean is the last one knocked out on the team / Creates two attack tiles.

Black - Telekinetic Shield/Telekinetic Blast - 9AP
Jean Grey targets an tile and swaps it with another tile turning them both into protect tiles with a strength of 20

As Phoenix she targets an tile and swaps it with another, after the swap the tiles explode destroying the tiles around them and doing 120 damage. This move can gain AP.

2 - Increases protect strength by 20 / Increase damage done by 25%
3 - Allows to swap two pair of tiles
4 - Increases protect strength by 20 / Increases damage done by 25%
5 - Allows to swap three pairs of tiles / Increases denotation size

Red - Empathy/Energy Manipulation - 3AP
Jean Grey empathizes with her team turning 3 Red AP to the strongest color of AP her team needs aside from Red.

As Phoenix she steals 150 health from an enemy and gives it to the weakest member of her team.

2 - Gives two colors aside from red 3AP / Steals 250 health from an enemy and gives it to the weakest member of her team. +2AP
3 - Gives three colors aside from red 3AP / Steals 250 health from all enemies and gives it to her team +2AP
4 - Gives four colors aside from red 3AP / Steals 400 health from all enemies and gives it to her team +2AP
5 - Gives all other colors aside from red 3AP / Steals 600 health from all enemies and gives it to her team +2AP

Comments

• Just a brief aside... I love the idea of "color washing" your own AP pool, but how would you determine what color your team "most needs"? That's the sort of thing I don't really want to leave up to an AI, if I'm thinking tactically.
  • There are other characters with the whole strongest color of AP earning. Like Black Panther gives the enemy Team 5 AP of their strongest color. So Jean Grey will work similarly.