Bronze Characters

Options
2»

Comments

• a bronize xforce wolvie just made the baby jesus cry some moar
  • Nah. I just think that since all the new peeps have been 3* since Ares hit the scene we all want a new, non-3* dude/chick.

I do agree. We need a new 1* like some time this year.

Huh. Time to start the "Next 1* character" thread, maybe? icon_e_geek.gif
  • I don't know why people suddenly care about 1* characters. They are for the games tutorial and the achingly dull 1* tournament. Leave them to die in the horrible pit they came from
  • abuelo wrote:
    I don't know why people suddenly care about 1* characters. They are for the games tutorial and the achingly dull 1* tournament. Leave them to die in the horrible pit they came from

...says the person who has never Devoured a Lvl. 141 Hulk. icon_lol.gificon_e_ugeek.gificon_twisted.gif
  • kaepamerica7
    Options
    Adding bronze characters seems counter productive in the eyes of the devs. They want to put out characters that people would be willing to pay for, who wants to spend the HP for the cover slots just to waste it on characters they probably already have but with weaker powers. Although coming out with all new * characters might be cool
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I shudder to think of the possibilities... Scaling the powers down accordingly for each star dropped, I think we could end up with a one star Baglady that would actually commit suicide in the second round, causing all allies to lose half their health!