Coalitions Looking for a Player? Post Here

Options
12346»

Comments

• Spoorantoo
    Spoorantoo Posts: 54 Just Dropped In
    Options

Goldencompan have a slot available due to player retirement. We are a regular top 30 finisher with a relaxed but competitive ethos. Truly independent you wont find yourself relegated to a lesser team if you have a weekend off. All level of players welcome!

• Preacher
    Preacher Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited 25 April 2024, 16:53
    Options

Hello everyone! Wildgrowths (30th all-time) is currently looking for a new member. Our only requirement is to participate in coalition events. Feel free to join us if you want to be part of a fun, active group. We usually finish in the top 50 every weekend.

See you in-game!

Wildgrowths

• Fwsherwood777
    Fwsherwood777 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

If space is open, I would like to join. I play every day all free events including coalition and some that require mana from time to time. Only been playing just over a month, but been with MtG for over 20 years. Just let me know. Thanks

• Spoorantoo
    Spoorantoo Posts: 54 Just Dropped In
    Options

Goldencompan have a slot available due to player retirement. We are a regular top 30 finisher with a relaxed but competitive ethos. Truly independent you wont find yourself relegated to a lesser team if you have a weekend off. All level of players welcome!