Unofficial Forum Challenge part 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@dianetics said:

This is the limit it will not grow any bigger.

That’s freggin sweet

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I really want the opponent to be 3* Loki who then steals and converts your tile

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wouldn't coulson, multiple man, 4danvers, with a 3 low level AI on one of them and starting with plus ap boosts facing off with sand man who can only be damaged by matching enemy protects be a good starting point for strikes?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@tiomono said:
    Wouldn't coulson, multiple man, 4danvers, with a 3 low level AI on one of them and starting with plus ap boosts facing off with sand man who can only be damaged by matching enemy protects be a good starting point for strikes?

I posted that team in the "your latest fun team" thread, and that's what gave me the idea for this challenge.

Someone should try it!

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@tiomono said:

I posted that team in the "your latest fun team" thread, and that's what gave me the idea for this challenge.

Someone should try it!

I don't have 3* low level AI. I'm working towards it.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    edited 28 March 2024, 23:54
    Options

@rainkingucd

Just noticed your call out... Which I appreciate and I'm sorry I missed this.

I had some family issues to deal with and needed a bit of a break.

I'll likely give this a try next gauntlet just to see what I can do with it though.

Edit: which is, apparently right now, lol.