MPQ Developer Q&A March 2024 (QUESTIONS)

Options
2»

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 26 March 2024, 23:34
    Options

What 1 star character is now stronger than a natural 5 star? I mean, I guess you can truthfully say that juggernaut is better than oml, but I don't see anyone using jugg over mthor, shang, chasm, Omega Red, or collosus.

• HowDoIUnlockBatman
    HowDoIUnlockBatman Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Anyway, talking of bibles. When we gonna get this guy?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:
    What 1 star character is now stronger than a natural 5 star? I mean, I guess you can truthfully say that juggernaut is better than oml, but I don't see anyone using jugg over mthor, shang, chasm, Omega Red, or collosus.

This is even more complicated by the fact that "natural" 5* power levels are all over the place.

Is 1->5 Juggernaut better than Chasm? I don't think so. But 5* Widow is also a "natural" 5*, and Juggernaut completely smokes her. A bunch of natural unascended 4* also destroy her, so the star scheme is already kind of dumb as it is. Look at the gap between someone like Polaris at 4* vs Spider-woman.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options

chasm should be scrapped and changed to a rare boost lol. Only time he does anything that matters for me anymore is turn 1 stun.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

In the past, we had special off-season PVPs like Combined Arms, Black Vortex, etc. Is there any plan to bring them back or launch similar off-season events?

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can we get a new load screen? It's been a while....

This discussion has been closed.