Phyla-Vell (Martyr) 5*

Options
124»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Codex said:
    Why were the star lord shards given out? I did not get any for unascended 325 moondragon?

If you ascended a 4 that came out 9 months ago…. A few SL levels won’t change how quickly you can trash my team. Enjoy.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Okay so are they worth cp or wait will July when they go into ll with next 2

Got like 13000 cp was thinking pulling till I got at least one yellow or wait till July

I think the other two in her store suck (right)

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:

Got like 13000 cp was thinking pulling till I got at least one yellow or wait till July

Captain Marvel is pretty weak, but High Evolutionary isn't. He's not particularly great either, but I ran him his boosted week since he paired pretty well with MThor. He can either tank well (or extremely well if you can fire his yellow once or twice,) or boost another character's match damage too.

I'd call him B tier. You'll use him when boosted if there aren't any A tier boosted characters. S tier is use even when not boosted...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I feel like HEVO needs to be either gigantic or baby champed.
    Since he scales up to the highest character, my tiny 470 worked well during his boost week.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@slidecage said:

Captain Marvel is pretty weak, but High Evolutionary isn't. He's not particularly great either, but I ran him his boosted week since he paired pretty well with MThor. He can either tank well (or extremely well if you can fire his yellow once or twice,) or boost another character's match damage too.

I'd call him B tier. You'll use him when boosted if there aren't any A tier boosted characters. S tier is use even when not boosted...

Hevo is very good with Riri and Deathlock. Gets fed a ton of blue and grows quickly. Riri gives outlets on green and red.

• slidecage
    edited 15 March 2024, 14:28
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@slidecage said:

Seems somehow I got captain at 12 covers and He at 9

Sill on fence about pulling .might pull 4 for 100 cp. So maybe 40 tomorrow or less if I get a yellow

Then again beta and pol. Does the same thing yellow does maybe won't pull

• slidecage
    Options

nice one pull and its yellow and done

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I agree high evo isn't great, but he's all around good stuff. Sometimes I'll use him in goon pve or something if someone else is boosted and wants to fire a lot of powers.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options

HEVO with power stone is pretty good in PVE, because whenever he ‘randomly fires a power’ it’s always unnatural selection. If you’ve managed to fire yellow a few times (targeting himself) it hits very hard, and it also means he’ll be tanking more colours, meaning the support passive will likely trigger more often!

This will presumably also apply to PvP ‘soon’ (TM)

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Quick question, is HEVO a character you want to be under leveled or the biggest bad on your team.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Funny how this thread evolved into a discussion of Hevo since he was in her now-closed new release store….

I guess Phylla isn’t that interesting.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Funny how this thread evolved into a discussion of Hevo since he was in her now-closed new release store….

Who?!?!?

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@bluewolf said:

Who?!?!?

Star-Lord? Legendary outlaw?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@bluewolf said:

Who?!?!?

There's more than one in the game. Must be poly-Phylla...

Okay, I laughed.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@bluewolf said:

Who?!?!?

There's more than one in the game. Must be poly-Phylla...

OK how this piece of fried gold has only got 1 like is crazy.
    Top work from scofie

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Using her in the Heroic Boss Mode and the passive Oblivion Sword is a nice one to have to help with the boss. So, there's that.