MPQ Developer Q&A February 2024 (QUESTIONS)

Options
2»

Comments

• y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options

can we change the skip button in pvp to re-open the node? i guarantee you 99% of the time someone skips they immediately reopen the node. think of how many clicks you could save!

• ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options

With the implementation of ascension, could you make 2* characters able to be favorited such that we can obtain shards when opening tokens? Especially if more 2* characters are going to be added.

• Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Will milestone rewards ever get tweaked? Currently we can pay a miniscule amount of HP on a lightning deal and get better rewards compared to achieving a 6 month+ milestone, e.g. Make 1m matches for two heroic tokens and CP equivalent to one pull.

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options

I’ll give this another try. Is there any update on adding supports to PvP?

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:
    If I put a critical on a tile with 2 Red above, 2 Yellow to the left, 2 Green below and 2 Purple to the right, what order does damage resolve?

I'm pretty sure it goes in the order the colors are shown in the AP count area, so Yellow, Red, Green, Purple.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 607 Critical Contributor
    Options

I like to save up tokens for events (as well as tacos), but opening a bunch of them is pretty painful. Are there any plans to make opening vault tokens easier?

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options

In the new 3* and 4* releases posts, is it possible to show what their respective ascended stats and abilities would become?

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 664 Critical Contributor
    edited 5 March 2024, 11:56
    Options

Would it be possible to have a new 5 that punishes charged tile creators please?, mpq had always been rock, paper, scissors but Jane needs a counter, she gets used for everything.

• frachr
    frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options

Please provide a way to exchange my huge surplus of ISO (50+ millions) in to tokens, shards or hp.
    Thanks!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Does the AI prioritize certain colors over others? ie does he prefer matches in his strongest colors?

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Is it too early to get on the Deadpool & Wolverine hype train? Can we get a sneak peek of what the dev team is cooking in the kitchen?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,348 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 7 March 2024, 13:32
    Options

Is there a way to add a Saved Cover badge to unchamped covers in your roster? We can see shards but saved covers are important for iso spending decisions. As well as favoriting decisions.

Alternatively, a "sort by saved covers" filter would also be helpful.

Thanks for your continued work on the game!