Can we have shards for 1 to 3* from LT's please because..

Options
2»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:
    5* 3s will take anyone that isn't, well, us, years.

Actually asking, because I can't figure out why you think this -- why would our rate of 3* acquisition be higher than any other player?

I'm pretty sure we're doing a lot more vault pulls from stuff like the ascension vault.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:
    5* 3s will take anyone that isn't, well, us, years.

Actually asking, because I can't figure out why you think this -- why would our rate of 3* acquisition be higher than any other player?

I'm pretty sure we're doing a lot more vault pulls from stuff like the ascension vault.

Again, I want to be clear that I'm asking, not trolling or whatever.

Ascension vault aside (and yes, that's a big deal, but it's sort of a one time thing) wouldn't "non-us" players be able to adapt to this new metagame by using more HP on vaults etc, vs saving or whatever they do with it now?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sure they would.
    I'm not sure they generate as much HP as we do, be it via champ rewards or spending.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Sure they would.
    I'm not sure they generate as much HP as we do, be it via champ rewards or spending.

I don't know! Like, a lot of folks are hoarding HP for something like the Anniversary Vault, which is definitely a good vault, but is it actually the best in this new metagame? I'm not sure anymore. I think things like that might need to be reevaluated.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,050 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:
    Sure they would.

I don't know! Like, a lot of folks are hoarding HP for something like the Anniversary Vault, which is definitely a good vault, but is it actually the best in this new metagame? I'm not sure anymore. I think things like that might need to be reevaluated

Dec vaults were 10x better then ann.v

Mostly saving at least 50k for dec