Goose/Hunter/X-23 worth 550ing?

Options
2»

Comments

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,922 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 15 February 2024, 03:52
    Options

If you are only interested in maxing out Goose and are currently in a position to 550 the latest set, then you should be able to do so via cover swaps and bonus shards should you decide to pull your hoard for a better set of characters.

The only issue with that is you don't know how long you will be waiting for a character(s) that you deem worthy to max out. On the other hand, it gives you time to think more carefully if it's really worth the investment or not and observe how the meta changes.

• StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@StanleyBurrell said:
    X23/Victor/?? Is likely a better trio based on the first two alone. The odds of the character after Victor being worse than Hunter has to be small so I’d wait and see.

That's what everyone says every month :D

I think DD217 needs to find new people to listen to, if he's hearing people go nuts over the middling Hex23.

But ... where there's no water, people will chase a mirage and, finding no water, they'll drink the sand. Where there is no vision, the people perish. If this drought keeps up, we'll all be going gaga for ****.

Keep the faith, sir. Keep the powder dry and the tokens neatly stacked against that glorious day that must come, that will come. When that day does come, we shall be together in spirit, opening side by side. And well-deserved.

That’s fair 😂

I should note that I’m only answering the way I am because the op specifically said 550. Of it was just champ em I’m not sure how I’d advise. Op should also keep in mind that while at 550 they will be good it’s when they’re boosted to 672 they get great (speaking of Hex and Vic)

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

@StanleyBurrell said:

@JoeHandle said:

@StanleyBurrell said:
    X23/Victor/?? Is likely a better trio based on the first two alone. The odds of the character after Victor being worse than Hunter has to be small so I’d wait and see.

That's what everyone says every month :D

I think DD217 needs to find new people to listen to, if he's hearing people go nuts over the middling Hex23.

But ... where there's no water, people will chase a mirage and, finding no water, they'll drink the sand. Where there is no vision, the people perish. If this drought keeps up, we'll all be going gaga for ****.

Keep the faith, sir. Keep the powder dry and the tokens neatly stacked against that glorious day that must come, that will come. When that day does come, we shall be together in spirit, opening side by side. And well-deserved.

That’s fair 😂

I should note that I’m only answering the way I am because the op specifically said 550. Of it was just champ em I’m not sure how I’d advise. Op should also keep in mind that while at 550 they will be good it’s when they’re boosted to 672 they get great (speaking of Hex and Vic)

Oh, to be sure. I'll champ them all, but doing the minimum it takes to get there. No matter hiow poor a performer, they all pay the same champ rewards!

And sure, I find myself using some awful 5s depending on what's boosted. Even if that's the only use they ever get. Problem undercutting this point is that, in contrast to 1s that have been offered "pre-ascended" to 5 and who are boosted for week every month since there are only 8 1s to go around ... 5 tier is pretty diluted, each char's boost far between. Glorious, but fleeting.