New Ixalan black graphics and others [Investigating]

Options
Espermeset
Espermeset Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

With the new Ixalan those black graphic issue came back again. I was mentioned it couple of days ago. They still the same and new graphics also black.

Tagged:

Comments

• Espermeset
    Options

There is black graphics some of the events and planeswalkers also cards since last year. None of the updates can solve this problem. Even ı changed my phone months ago.

Help please...

Samsung A13

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hey, @Espermeset!

So let me see if I understand: graphics are still black/missing even days after install. Is that right?

Has it happened before to you (or to anyone reading this thread)? Please let me know so I can give more details for our team to investigate it.

I do suppose taking a while to load all graphic assets just after a new install/update is normal (that's been my experience in this and other games too) but days seems excessive and weird so I'll have it checked out, OK?

Lu

• Espermeset
    Options

Support team said; change language of phone. I did it. Now it's change back to normal. I can't use my language at my phone right now but it's ok.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Espermeset I'm glad you were able to find a solution, even if temporary. Of course, the game should work with any languages so we'll take a look at that. ;)