Favorited Support(s) Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,022 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’m currently faving Omnipotent City. Currently have it at lvl 4. Now only 330 shards from lvl 5.

It’s seriously a top 3 support.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,955 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tiger_Wong said:
    I’m currently faving Omnipotent City. Currently have it at lvl 4. Now only 330 shards from lvl 5.

What does this one do again? I don't own it and the greyed out text is impossible to read.

Once it rotates in, I can take a shot at getting it to R5 if it's that good.

KGB

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Omnipotence City.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,022 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

@Tiger_Wong said:

What does this one do again? I don't own it and the greyed out text is impossible to read.

Once it rotates in, I can take a shot at getting it to R5 if it's that good.

KGB

Rank 1 - the first time you reach 8 AP in a color, trigger an effect based on that color and the supported characters rarity determines the power.(max once per effect)
    Red or green: create 3 strike tiles
    Yellow or blue: create 3 protect tiles
    Purple or black: create 4 trap tiles that deal 250% of your average match damage

Rank 3 - gain a bonus when firing a power in a certain color (max once per effect)
    Red or green: ability deals 75% damage as an extra hit
    Yellow or blue: create a 3-turn fortified cd that reduces enemy damage by 25% while on the field
    Purple or black: convert 2 random SAPs to friendly tiles.

Rank 5 - whenever your team fires a power of a given color for the first time, convert a random basic tile to a charged tile and deal 1.5% damage. Repeat this for every time this has been triggered.

Synergy Perk - your first match of the battle gains double AP (max of 6)

Passive - for each Godlike character on the team, increase the supported characters max health and ability damage by 10%

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

There's a lot to understand in the support description for Omnipotence City! It's the first time I've read through it properly. It does look good but it is limited by only being useable by Godlike characters. So at 5 star level that is Apocalypse, BRB, Mighty Thor, Carnage, Jean Grey, Storm, Thor, Knull, Thanos, Doctor Doom, Star-Lord, Heimdall, Moon Knight, Onslaught, Loki, Adam Warlock, Odin, Sersi, Hela.

Mighty Thor might be a good choice but she is likely to blow up most of the tiles that are created by the rank 1 / rank 3 perks. Most of the others don't get regular use in PVE. I guess it may change if / when supports come into PVP.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    You use Omnipotence on Gorr for the Gorr/Okoye/Omega team in PVE.

What benefits are you getting by putting it on Gorr? Seems most of the perks are lost on Gorr.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Omnipotence has exactly one perk that matters.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options

It's lost on me as well how it benefits Gorr. Another question about the Gorr, OR, Okoye team..I assume Okoye is equipped with RTF, what, if any, support are you putting on Omega Red?

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 100 Match Maker
    Options

My Omega Red has the taskmaster sword (rank 4) so deals 1,451 extra damage to each enemy with each instance of damage…
    Whether that seems good to you or not probably depends on the level of your Okoye 😂

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    It's lost on me as well how it benefits Gorr. Another question about the Gorr, OR, Okoye team..I assume Okoye is equipped with RTF, what, if any, support are you putting on Omega Red?

It's for the extra ap perk on your first match. Omnipotence City grants double ap for your first match. So you would want to match team up ap on your first match to get okoye's passive going.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

I have her at lvl 405 3/4/3. Gonna give this team a run in pve tonight.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

It's for the extra ap perk on your first match. Omnipotence City grants double ap for your first match. So you would want to match team up ap on your first match to get okoye's passive going.

So it's equipped to Gorr to benefit Okoye. Gotcha.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 100 Match Maker
    Options

Well, Okoye has her hands full of Royal Talon Fighter… can’t be helped!

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

So it's equipped to Gorr to benefit Okoye. Gotcha.

The good thing is, it can actual help any of Okoye/OR/Gorr. On my first turn, in order, I look to match Team Ups then Yellow then Red then Black. It only does nothing for that team if you match Blue, Green or Pink.

• DTrain514
    DTrain514 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options

So what's the best support for OR in this set up?

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited December 2023
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

I'm using Proxima Midnight at Rank 4 on Omega Red. It boosts health and has a 61.95% chance to grant 3 Red ap at match start.

As for the Okoye, Omega, Gorr team. During the anniversary event I acquired a R3 Fantasticar which I am now running on Okoye instead of my R4 RTF. As long as you match a color Okoye tanks two pairs of tiles are swapped, sometimes resulting in another match, and gives 1 team up. If the swapping tiles do result in an additional (Okoye) match 2 more pairs are swapped and another team up granted. This continues until no tiles match from the swaps. I've had many instances where my first match resulted in 4 or 5 teamups which boosts Omega's passive and Gorr repeaters. I've also had a few turn 1 wins when the swapping tiles run amuck and results in a filthy amount of team ups. This was especially the case when Okoye was boosted.

-JaGo

• DTrain514
    DTrain514 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options

I just went to try to pull a four-star proxima midnight (failed) but did back to back of five star fantastic car and sp//Dr. So that's something. My oyoke is under leveled and undercovered so she doesn't tank anything, so this might all be for naught until I can fix that anyhow.

• WilliamK1983
    edited December 2023
    Options

@JaGo said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

I'm using Proxima Midnight at Rank 4 on Omega Red. It boosts health and has a 61.95% chance to grant 3 Red ap at match start.

As for the Okoye, Omega, Gorr team. During the anniversary event I acquired a R3 Fantasticar which I am now running on Okoye instead of my R4 RTF. As long as you match a color Okoye tanks two pairs of tiles are swapped, sometimes resulting in another match, and gives 1 team up. If the swapping tiles do result in an additional (Okoye) match 2 more pairs are swapped and another team up granted. This continues until no tiles match from the swaps. I've had many instances where my first match resulted in 4 or 5 teamups which boosts Omega's passive and Gorr repeaters. I've also had a few turn 1 wins when the swapping tiles run amuck and results in a filthy amount of team ups. This was especially the case when Okoye was boosted.

-JaGo

Have him equipped with it already. I rotate Proxima among my villains who need a red ap bump, or for the benefit of another character equipped with another ap gain. Just like @LavaManLee said, equipped to one for the benefit of all.

@DTrain514 brings up a good point. My OR is lvl 456 and okoye at 405, so will this trio even work properly?