• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

@gozmaster much love thank you

• Fliggl
    Fliggl Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options

ATV as a legacy event? Please not!
    As a standard event? It still would be very challenging with BCS and stuff, but it would be something new, we can at least try once...

But please change the node recharge

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

We might finally have a weekend where missing 2 points doesnt drop you out of the top 150, and thus any meaningful rewards (however meager they are). Ive stopped playing past progression for this very reason. Plus, with the rewards being so bad anyways, it doesnt matter that you might lose some fights due to it being legacy. The difference between 1 jewel and 5 jewels is negligible. At least we can use our full collections for once.

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

I wouldn't mind playing ATV again, but please solve the biggest bugs (marisi...) or balancing issues first

• greenmeanie1
    greenmeanie1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options

I have no problem playing ATV. One ifix the one card, Make it card set restrictive to when ATV was played last, and hopefully adjust rewards like like suggested.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 336 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Opperstamper said:
    It's not a good idea to run this as a Legacy event. Making it block restricted is also a bad idea, since Marisi is in the M21 block: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88047/marisi-breaker-of-the-coil-investigating#latest. Players encountering this will be very frustrated.

I like that we're getting events that we haven't seen in a long time, but resurrecting these events should be handled with care.

Maybe we should cut Webcore some slack for a little bit. Let them try things, don't be too upset when they turn out to be broken, and most importantly, see if they make intelligent changes as a result of the feedback. Oktagon were not good at that last bit.

That said, they should really try and get up to speed ASAP. We're all pretty sick of the appalling state the game is in right now and patience is wearing thin.

• Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Janosik said:

@Opperstamper said:
    It's not a good idea to run this as a Legacy event. Making it block restricted is also a bad idea, since Marisi is in the M21 block: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88047/marisi-breaker-of-the-coil-investigating#latest. Players encountering this will be very frustrated.

I like that we're getting events that we haven't seen in a long time, but resurrecting these events should be handled with care.

Maybe we should cut Webcore some slack for a little bit. Let them try things, don't be too upset when they turn out to be broken, and most importantly, see if they make intelligent changes as a result of the feedback. Oktagon were not good at that last bit.

That said, they should really try and get up to speed ASAP. We're all pretty sick of the appalling state the game is in right now and patience is wearing thin.

It seems like the change has been made: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/89025/mtgpq-sneak-peek-september-2023-edition-updated-09-27-23#latest.

I'm all for variety, and it sucks to post a negative comment on the first chance. But the broken things need to be repaired first. After that, I'm very much ok with running all events to see how they land, and results can be measured without being tainted by frustration.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 336 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Opperstamper said:

@Janosik said:

@Opperstamper said:

It seems like the change has been made: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/89025/mtgpq-sneak-peek-september-2023-edition-updated-09-27-23#latest.

I'm all for variety, and it sucks to post a negative comment on the first chance. But the broken things need to be repaired first. After that, I'm very much ok with running all events to see how they land, and results can be measured without being tainted by frustration.

Binning the event this week is a very Oktagon thing to do. I was hoping maybe tinker with it and make it into something good. There's a lot of dead content in the game that could be turned into something playable with a little bit of effort.

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Janosik said:

@Opperstamper said:

@Janosik said:

@Opperstamper said:

Binning the event this week is a very Oktagon thing to do. I was hoping maybe tinker with it and make it into something good. There's a lot of dead content in the game that could be turned into something playable with a little bit of effort.

I think they were just responding to the feedback of all the players who wanted them not to run it. My hope is that they run an improved version of it soon

• wraszowixuXuxi
    wraszowixuXuxi Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options

It does seem like WebCore(?) is running each event there is to get their own feel of them. Our word is some feedback, but memory is only so much. ATV is probably difficult in any case, but I don't think we have even had it run since (was it?) Oktagon changed it to be a legacy event. It may be best for when we do see it, that it returns as a Standard event... but then again who knows. Newer players get and have some legacy cards as well, and I've seen here and there some wishing they could use some of those cards more. I should double check what it's objectives even were... But hey, if it ever does run Legacy, could allow some to run Zurgo+Oujati(?) along with Paladin Class and hope it doesn't kill too fast.

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

Yeah I say let's commit to a month of bleeding these events out and let Webcore see first hand the debauchery that is legacy PVP :tongue: > @wraszowixuXuxi said:

It does seem like WebCore(?) is running each event there is to get their own feel of them. Our word is some feedback, but memory is only so much. ATV is probably difficult in any case, but I don't think we have even had it run since (was it?) Oktagon changed it to be a legacy event. It may be best for when we do see it, that it returns as a Standard event... but then again who knows. Newer players get and have some legacy cards as well, and I've seen here and there some wishing they could use some of those cards more. I should double check what it's objectives even were... But hey, if it ever does run Legacy, could allow some to run Zurgo+Oujati(?) along with Paladin Class and hope it doesn't kill too fast.