edited September 2023
    Options

@Zarqa said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@Zarqa said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@MrPlow said:
    Why did they end the Class of 22 early for those on the last slice?

@IceIX
    Can you open it up for us last slice ppl? I was only a few wins from the 25 rewards, and was going to do that before it ended prematurely.

Hey there, the Class of 2022 is back up! Jump back in to wrap up your last bit of quests before the big day!

@MPQBlaine im not sure you understand the problem. It’s not about the quests, but the progression rewards.

The original 2022 PvP closed early by about 9 hours for many of us (those in the last slice), before the event timer ran out, and it was replaced by the ‘repeat’ version that does not have any progression rewards. We were not able to finish, and therefore missed out on our progression rewards. That kinda sucks…

Got it. I'll forward this along to the team and let them know.

Thanks! I also just posted about it in the bug forum

Go ahead and throw a ticket in with CS so we can track that issue as well please.

Better yet, use the Help system in game so it tracks all of your information!

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@MPQBlaine said:

@Zarqa said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@Zarqa said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@MrPlow said:
    Why did they end the Class of 22 early for those on the last slice?

@IceIX
    Can you open it up for us last slice ppl? I was only a few wins from the 25 rewards, and was going to do that before it ended prematurely.

Hey there, the Class of 2022 is back up! Jump back in to wrap up your last bit of quests before the big day!

@MPQBlaine im not sure you understand the problem. It’s not about the quests, but the progression rewards.

The original 2022 PvP closed early by about 9 hours for many of us (those in the last slice), before the event timer ran out, and it was replaced by the ‘repeat’ version that does not have any progression rewards. We were not able to finish, and therefore missed out on our progression rewards. That kinda sucks…

Got it. I'll forward this along to the team and let them know.

Thanks! I also just posted about it in the bug forum

Go ahead and throw a ticket in with CS so we can track that issue as well please.

Better yet, use the Help system in game so it tracks all of your information!

I already sent a ticket in-game about this via the Help feature yesterday. 😎 In-game name Zarqa_nl