"CLASS OF PVP" RERUNS - Anniversary Countdown Quests

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 127 Tile Toppler

Hey there folks, we've heard you loud and clear! A number of players were not able to complete all of the PVP event quests required during various weeks of our Anniversary Countdown PVP quests.

During the week of 9/28 - 10/4, all prior "Class of PVPs" will run alongside the PVP Class of 2023. These Rerun PVPs will not have any rewards associated beyond the quest completion rewards and are meant solely for catching up on the overall Anniversary Countdown Quest.

The PVP Class of 2023 will have the associated progress rewards.

Tagged:

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

Glad y'all found a reasonable solution.

Will we have 10 PvP events open or will you be able to somehow condense it in tabs like Lightning Rounds? Otherwise it's gonna look messy and confusing.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That... seems a little excessive.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Seems like a simple enough fix, and will stop CS from being bombarded that last week lol. I know I've done every class of but I'm definitely 1 off.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,494 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Nice! Neat solution.

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options

Should really just have given everyone the quest rewards for logging in during the last week!

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

Look at the bright side!
    You can try a pevious Class of pvp again, but with a different boost list. And new Chasm!
    No, wait. Chasm is in the previous year... :s

• Orky
    Orky Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

I've done all the weekly anniversary pvp events, at 9/10 complete. Others in my alliance are saying they have it done and got the 500k.... kinda irritating.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I really hope that the class of events that we don’t sign up for that has now cluttered the versus tab will just expire and go away if we don’t join them today because it is certainly a cluster right now in that tab. Took me a minute to even find the new event that’s gonna start today to join it.

• UnityGamer
    UnityGamer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options

It's a nice solution, but it just doesn't feel enough.

Here's what I mean: so there are two quests that I'm still missing: 2016 and 2020's "Give 12 Team-Ups" missions. To complete them, wait for someone on your alliance to request for help, then send 2016 and 2020 characters to count towards the tally.

My alliance doesn't do this on the daily. I have called for help numerous times, and while I was able to get help for my team, no one has called for help for theirs. As a result, I'm going to miss out on those two quests. I feel that the only way I can complete the mission now will be for me to switch alliances, and I personally don't want to do that.

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@UnityGamer said:
    To complete them, wait for someone on your alliance to request for help, then send 2016 and 2020 characters to count towards the tally.

You don't need to send team-ups specific to the year in question. Any team-ups sent count toward the 12 required.

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2023
    Options

@UnityGamer said:
    It's a nice solution, but it just doesn't feel enough.

Here's what I mean: so there are two quests that I'm still missing: 2016 and 2020's "Give 12 Team-Ups" missions. To complete them, wait for someone on your alliance to request for help, then send 2016 and 2020 characters to count towards the tally.

My alliance doesn't do this on the daily. I have called for help numerous times, and while I was able to get help for my team, no one has called for help for theirs. As a result, I'm going to miss out on those two quests. I feel that the only way I can complete the mission now will be for me to switch alliances, and I personally don't want to do that.

It's actually better for you because now instead of having to complete that twice you'll be able to do both at once.

You could also drop from the alliance for a couple of days joining a more active one and then once you've done the quests jump back into your original alliance.

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

Why did they end the Class of 22 early for those on the last slice?

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MrPlow said:

@IceIX
    Can you open it up for us last slice ppl? I was only a few wins from the 25 rewards, and was going to do that before it ended prematurely.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

So I just did 8 battles in the 2023 pvp, completing that chapter and with that the complete event. But I have the idea I didn't get the 500.000 iso reward. Anyone else?

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options

I think I got it, but I can't confirm.

• MPQBlaine
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:

@MrPlow said:

@IceIX
    Can you open it up for us last slice ppl? I was only a few wins from the 25 rewards, and was going to do that before it ended prematurely.

Hey there, the Class of 2022 is back up! Jump back in to wrap up your last bit of quests before the big day!

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

Kind of useless without the progression reward and previous wins.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@MPQBlaine said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@MrPlow said:

@IceIX

Hey there, the Class of 2022 is back up! Jump back in to wrap up your last bit of quests before the big day!

@MPQBlaine im not sure you understand the problem. It’s not about the quests, but the progression rewards.

The original 2022 PvP closed early by about 9 hours for many of us (those in the last slice), before the event timer ran out, and it was replaced by the ‘repeat’ version that does not have any progression rewards. We were not able to finish, and therefore missed out on our progression rewards. That kinda sucks…

• MPQBlaine
    Options

@Zarqa said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@MrPlow said:

@IceIX

@MPQBlaine im not sure you understand the problem. It’s not about the quests, but the progression rewards.

The original 2022 PvP closed early by about 9 hours for many of us (those in the last slice), before the event timer ran out, and it was replaced by the ‘repeat’ version that does not have any progression rewards. We were not able to finish, and therefore missed out on our progression rewards. That kinda sucks…

Got it. I'll forward this along to the team and let them know.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@MPQBlaine said:

@Zarqa said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@MrPlow said:

@IceIX

Got it. I'll forward this along to the team and let them know.

Thanks! I also just posted about it in the bug forum