Marvel Puzzle Quest R285 Release Notes (08/28/23)

Options
13»

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@GrimSkald said:

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    Doesn't VenomRex have DevilDino as a feeder? I don't have Dino champed, so I don't know...

Nope, none of the limited characters feed anyone, nor should they.

3* Spider-Rex feeds Devil Dinosaur, but that was probably a temporary measure until they feed a new 4*, probably this one.

Bag-man feeds 3* spider-man, and secondarily 3* doctor octopus, and at 144 he gives a legendary token. he is alone amongst limited characters in having superior rewards anywhere in his champ tree in that way.

the Brockosaurus feeder should be Kraventooth Tiger, a character I just made up.

I meant the 4* to 5* feeders - Howard, Taskmaster, Devil Dino, and Spider-Ham... none of them feed 5* characters.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@SuperCarrot said:
    Forward slash can mean ‘and/or’ so gonna go with Alpha Flight’s Box.

You will need to explain that one...

I honestly just felt like throwing Box out there haven’t ever seen him mentioned to my knowledge…but maybe it could be considered an ‘and’ situation considering the suit and pilot as separate? Yeah it is a stretch. Seems like it is the spider character though.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 599 Critical Contributor
    Options

Also getting the fuzzy loading screen.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Speaking of Chasm surely whatever they are doing must be due VERY RIGHT NOW?

Sure.
    Unless they forgot about it, like they forgot to remove the new character boost from Omega.

They are probably deep into their 83rd meeting on it - "Guys, we can save Chasm! Listen to me! All we need to do is pretend the Forum doesn't exist! Sorted! Now how are those Chasm plushies coming along?"

Not gonna lie, a Chasm plushie sounds pretty great

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options

Since the release of this update, the loading screen on my Kindle tablet has been stuck at 10% after the nightly data push. At first, I thought it was a fluke but it's been happening consistently now. Force closing and restarting the game quickly resolves it, but this seems unnecessary.

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS, is this the intended behavior?

• MultipleMan98
    MultipleMan98 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options

@Wolvie171 said:
    Since the release of this update, the loading screen on my Kindle tablet has been stuck at 10% after the nightly data push. At first, I thought it was a fluke but it's been happening consistently now. Force closing and restarting the game quickly resolves it, but this seems unnecessary.

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS, is this the intended behavior?

I'm having problems as well. Anytime I have to claim rewards from progression or bonus rewards my game crashes and I have to restart