Marvel Puzzle Quest R285 Release Notes (08/28/23)

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards

@bigjojo04 said:
    Since they removed the feeder for Peter Parker and that the new 4* feeder was coming soon I’m thinking it’s a spider character so that’s why I’m guessing they’re turning Peni Parker(SP//dr) into a real character now as well to feed him.

**Edit: Bolding the slashes in her name didn’t turn out as noticeable as I had anticipated but that’s how it fits said clue.

Venomsaurus doesn't have a feeder yet, while PPSM still has Spider-man (Oscorp.) I really hope they'd give Venomsaurus a feeder before they'd give PPSM back his second feeder.

Still, SP//DR fits Venomsaurus as well as she fits 5* Spidey. Better, really, since she's another AU character.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler

The new 4* could be a double feeder

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

@GrimSkald said:

@bigjojo04 said:
    Since they removed the feeder for Peter Parker and that the new 4* feeder was coming soon I’m thinking it’s a spider character so that’s why I’m guessing they’re turning Peni Parker(SP//dr) into a real character now as well to feed him.

**Edit: Bolding the slashes in her name didn’t turn out as noticeable as I had anticipated but that’s how it fits said clue.

Venomsaurus doesn't have a feeder yet, while PPSM still has Spider-man (Oscorp.) I really hope they'd give Venomsaurus a feeder before they'd give PPSM back his second feeder.

Still, SP//DR fits Venomsaurus as well as she fits 5* Spidey. Better, really, since she's another AU character.

This is why I think it will be Kraventooth.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 590 Critical Contributor

Doesn't VenomRex have DevilDino as a feeder? I don't have Dino champed, so I don't know...

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2023

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    Doesn't VenomRex have DevilDino as a feeder? I don't have Dino champed, so I don't know...

Nope, none of the limited characters feed anyone, nor should they.

3* Spider-Rex feeds Devil Dinosaur, but that was probably a temporary measure until they feed a new 4*, probably this one.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2023

@GrimSkald said:

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

Nope, none of the limited characters feed anyone, nor should they.

3* Spider-Rex feeds Devil Dinosaur, but that was probably a temporary measure until they feed a new 4*, probably this one.

Bag-man feeds 3* spider-man, and secondarily 3* doctor octopus, and at 144 he gives a legendary token. he is alone amongst limited characters in having superior rewards anywhere in his champ tree in that way.

the Brockosaurus feeder should be Kraventooth Tiger, a character I just made up.

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In

Who is that?

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards

It’s a golden legendary token that’s out of focus.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 798 Critical Contributor

@DJ47057 said:

Who is that?

I believe its Charles Manson.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2023

I'm pretty sure his name in "LADEN". It's right there... :D
    Seriously, though, Daredevil is right. It's just a golden LLT symbol that your device hasn't cached yet.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2023

Forward slash can mean ‘and/or’ so gonna go with Alpha Flight’s Box.

• rene020223
    rene020223 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In

@bigjojo04 said:

Peter already has a feeder..the Spider Oscorp

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@SuperCarrot said:
    Forward slash can mean ‘and/or’ so gonna go with Alpha Flight’s Box.

You will need to explain that one...

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker

@rene020223 said:

@bigjojo04 said:

Peter already has a feeder..the Spider Oscorp

The graphic they made and posted in the 5* Vulture release thread indicates a new one coming soon. So that’s what I’m going off of, not the fact that there already is one for him currently.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@Daredevil217 said:

It's for the upcoming 5.5* characters!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Punisher5784 said:

@Daredevil217 said:

It's for the upcoming 5.5* characters!

Chasm buff confirmed.

• DAZ0273

Speaking of Chasm surely whatever they are doing must be due VERY RIGHT NOW?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

Sure.
    Unless they forgot about it, like they forgot to remove the new character boost from Omega.

• DAZ0273

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Sure.
    Unless they forgot about it, like they forgot to remove the new character boost from Omega.

They are probably deep into their 83rd meeting on it - "Guys, we can save Chasm! Listen to me! All we need to do is pretend the Forum doesn't exist! Sorted! Now how are those Chasm plushies coming along?"

• OGAlphateam
    OGAlphateam Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

It seems like the graphics for the loading screen don’t save. They did an update a while back where the basic app doesn’t have the hirez graphics and they download as needed. Well every time my app loads it shows the default graphics then downloads the hirez later.