Passive abilities switch active abilities tab, why!(steam)

Options
MaxCavalera
MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I think this may not just be me but passive abilities some times make me use the wrong active abilities because it keeps switching the tab back to another character Hood and Patch are great at this right now. And yes I have been drinking but I don't see how that is relevant! At minimum it is really annoying to keep switching tabs and far as i can see serves no purpose.

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I think this may not just be me but passive abilities some times make me use the wrong active abilities because it keeps switching the tab back to another character Hood and Patch are great at this right now. And yes I have been drinking but I don't see how that is relevant! At minimum it is really annoying to keep switching tabs and far as i can see serves no purpose.

You're talking about the Steam client, right?
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:

Yeah the phone no has no such silliness.
  • Kelbris
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:

Until I remembered that this happens on the Steam client, I was just thinking that you were WAY more drunk than you realized. :P
  • Kelbris
    Options
    Kelbris wrote:

Until I remembered that this happens on the Steam client, I was just thinking that you were WAY more drunk than you realized. :P
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I use steam too and this is really annoying. icon_e_sad.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Ditto, they are already shown after each turn (a flying memo across the board), why switch the tab forcibly too? Please do something about it.
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bumping for greater justice. I remember two fights which I nearly lost due to clicking wrong ability, as I didn't notice the tab switching to a different character. It's chaotic and unnecessary.
  • This happens to me and almost makes me want to sell back my Hood character because he is too annoying for words with that.