Why did we revert to BRO revolving Planeswalk?

QuiksilverHg
QuiksilverHg Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

I’m pretty sure the majority would appreciate having the newest set. Was there a reason for the change?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

Hello @QuiksilverHg,
    We intend to rotate the versions of Revolving Planeswalk so that new players or even old players looking for specific rewards from other collections (DMU and BRO) can get those rewards.
    The most recent version of the event will always be available more often and for a more extended period, but in order not to get too repetitive we will alternate with the other available versions of the event 😀
    Also, we are currently scheduling the BRO version, but the newest version (ONE) should be back available shortly after that. Stay tuned!
    Rebeca.

• QuiksilverHg
    QuiksilverHg Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

Hello @Oktagon_Support,

Thank-you for the prompt reply, I appreciate the feedback.

I can understand that there are some amount of people that would like to mix things in; but I imagine the vast majority would prefer the newest set. We are now at two weeks in a row of an old set that did not get rotated out since it appeared. Many of us got saturated on that set while it was in and would prefer the newest set.

Perhaps we should do a poll to see what most people prefer…

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello @QuiksilverHg,
    We intend to rotate the versions of Revolving Planeswalk so that new players or even old players looking for specific rewards from other collections (DMU and BRO) can get those rewards.
    The most recent version of the event will always be available more often and for a more extended period, but in order not to get too repetitive we will alternate with the other available versions of the event 😀
    Also, we are currently scheduling the BRO version, but the newest version (ONE) should be back available shortly after that. Stay tuned!
    Rebeca.

MOM has been out for over 2 weeks now, and Revolving Planeswalk is still not giving out MOM prizes.

Surely both new and old players need to get cards from the latest set!

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker

Another week goes by without RevP giving out MOM packs

Or, indeed, with the objectives working properly in the white or green nodes.

• Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler

Still no Revolving Planeswalker for MoM. Devs decide to take a set off? No RP, no new coalition event, not even new MoM cards in Battles From The Ages. Only place you can "win" MoM cards is Trial of the Planeswalker, which will still cost you 30 gold.

• Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler

Week of 8/7: Daily events are ONE. Weekend event is The Kamigawa Run.