Marvel Puzzle Quest R276 Release Notes (04/24/23)

Options
2»

Comments

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

Pretty sure that guy in the back is supposed to be High Evolutionary, so I guess that answers who the next 5 star is.

It says in the top left, 5* High Evolutionary inspired by the next movie, so, yeah.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

Pretty sure that guy in the back is supposed to be High Evolutionary, so I guess that answers who the next 5 star is.

Whoopsie daisy lol. It's always amusing to see other social channels get the intel ahead of the official D3 forums.

Thanks for sharing, @BriMan2222

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Wolvie171 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Whoopsie daisy lol. It's always amusing to see other social channels get the intel ahead of the official D3 forums.

I don't think we plan on having a regular cadence of posting every single social post here, but I am planning on putting together a breakdown of the specifics to the events we've got planned to the forums next week.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun said:

@Wolvie171 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

I don't think we plan on having a regular cadence of posting every single social post here, but I am planning on putting together a breakdown of the specifics to the events we've got planned to the forums next week.

You might need to revisit that line of thinking since most of the people who subscribe to your twirrer feed also participate here on the forums.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

@S0kun said:

@Wolvie171 said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Looking forward to the breakdown of the specifics, at the risk of using the word "schedule" :D , as new content or new events are always a welcomed sight. Thanks in advance, @S0kun!

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023
    Options

@S0kun said:

Very odd choice. Since it adds about one minute of time per post on the forum, why wouldn't you just make sure anything posted elsewhere is copy and pasted here?