Marvel Puzzle Quest R276 Release Notes (04/24/23)

Options
S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

“Next Step Forward...”

  • CRAZY VIP SALE! Last chance to save big on VIP membership.
  • Gargantos makes his vile return in an epic Alliance Boss Battle!
  • Puzzle Ops returns! Solve challenging puzzles for a chance to earn the Pocket Radio Support!
  • Brand new rebalances launch for Negasonic, Beast and Yellowjacket!

Thank you for playing!

Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Domsouth04
    Domsouth04 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options

    Probably the high evolutionary or MCU Adam warlock?

  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Oh no! I love Negasonic! I hope the charge tile cascade doesn’t go away!

  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,899 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Negasonic can make a ton of fun combos go, her stuff is a little complicated, but nobody can do what she does. I forgot my favorite Negasonic combo but it was extremely silly.

    And Yellowjacket??? He's really not even bad right now! If he keeps the permanent-invisibility thing and gets any sort of buff he's going to be a menace.

  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

    Negasonic with riri 3.0 and dr Thor is comedy gold, I run that a lot. It’s the best when you get Thor to break Negasonic’s green, and you’ve dropped Riri’s big red. The cascade never stops.

  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Hope they don't tweak Yellowjacket too much. He's my go-to for the SHIELD training nodes thanks to his invisibility.

  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,614 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Yellowjacket?!?!?!? But he is fine as is. Does this mean we might get a YJ store? I would very much like to finish him. There are a bunch of creaky old 5* who need just fine-tuning so a very odd choice. How's about making Doom proper God Emperory to go with the Battleworld Support?

  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    I would really like to see a rebalance of 5* Black Widow Natasha Romanov. Her AP cost is ridiculously high and her match damage too low.

  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    YJ needs an awful amount of AP to maximize damage and to be tanking for to continue damaging and being invisible.
    Hopefully he will be better and more importantly without bugs.
    Although I expected spider-man, dr strange, or GG, TBH.

  • Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

    @Domsouth04 said:
    Probably the high evolutionary or MCU Adam warlock?

    Don’t think it will be AW even with his imminent film role as we already have a 5* version. High Evolutionary is a good call though.

  • dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options

    5* Rocket maybe? Sounds like he's basically the star of the new GotG.

  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Yellowjacket is a real thorn when boosted. I hope the rework doesn't go too far.

  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 569 Critical Contributor
    Options

    Am also a little concerned with the yellowjacket rework.

    He is so important to me for the S.H.I.E.L.D training because of his infinite invisible possibility. on defense he doesn't use that well at all so don't see a huge problem with it.

    I suppose in a normal match - he's just a scumbag. he'll boost a lot of match damage and let everyone else die around him, which thematically I thought worked really well. It does mean that even boosted, I won't use him much tho cuz everyone else dies.

  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    @Omegased said:
    Am also a little concerned with the yellowjacket rework.

    He is so important to me for the S.H.I.E.L.D training because of his infinite invisible possibility. on defense he doesn't use that well at all so don't see a huge problem with it.

    I suppose in a normal match - he's just a scumbag. he'll boost a lot of match damage and let everyone else die around him, which thematically I thought worked really well. It does mean that even boosted, I won't use him much tho cuz everyone else dies.

    I often have trouble with him when he's boosted and on defense. I've lost a few matches because I forgot to bring someone with an AoE power and he stayed invisible forever.

  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 569 Critical Contributor
    Options

    @Borstock said:

    I often have trouble with him when he's boosted and on defense. I've lost a few matches because I forgot to bring someone with an AoE power and he stayed invisible forever.

    Yep I agree - but I feel like that's a bit on us tho. we forget to actually take note of who we're playing against. same when you accidentally take someone in against kitty who's eating all your countdowns, etc

  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

    @Omegased said:

    @Borstock said:

    I often have trouble with him when he's boosted and on defense. I've lost a few matches because I forgot to bring someone with an AoE power and he stayed invisible forever.

    Yep I agree - but I feel like that's a bit on us tho. we forget to actually take note of who we're playing against. same when you accidentally take someone in against kitty who's eating all your countdowns, etc

    Oh, it's 100% on us when that happens. I admit that. Just pointing out he can be dangerous.

  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    @Borstock said:

    @Omegased said:
    Am also a little concerned with the yellowjacket rework.

    He is so important to me for the S.H.I.E.L.D training because of his infinite invisible possibility. on defense he doesn't use that well at all so don't see a huge problem with it.

    I suppose in a normal match - he's just a scumbag. he'll boost a lot of match damage and let everyone else die around him, which thematically I thought worked really well. It does mean that even boosted, I won't use him much tho cuz everyone else dies.

    I often have trouble with him when he's boosted and on defense. I've lost a few matches because I forgot to bring someone with an AoE power and he stayed invisible forever.

    I always bring 1* BW TU to every battle. Her stun will remove the Invisibility

  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    @Punisher5784 said:

    @Borstock said:

    @Omegased said:
    Am also a little concerned with the yellowjacket rework.

    He is so important to me for the S.H.I.E.L.D training because of his infinite invisible possibility. on defense he doesn't use that well at all so don't see a huge problem with it.

    I suppose in a normal match - he's just a scumbag. he'll boost a lot of match damage and let everyone else die around him, which thematically I thought worked really well. It does mean that even boosted, I won't use him much tho cuz everyone else dies.

    I often have trouble with him when he's boosted and on defense. I've lost a few matches because I forgot to bring someone with an AoE power and he stayed invisible forever.

    I always bring 1* BW TU to every battle. Her stun will remove the Invisibility

    I usually prefer to bring extra APs in PvP.

  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options

    Did the story and versus windows on the dashboard get updated art?

  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Yeah.
    Probably a temporary thing for the Guardians movie.

  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Pretty sure that guy in the back is supposed to be High Evolutionary, so I guess that answers who the next 5 star is.