SHIELD Resupply

13»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Apparently we chose... Poorly.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards

Please add an option for 5 Healhpacks since I don't need ISO and Heroic tokens are just so-so. Some players may want boosts so an option for that too.

Really, whenever it's not a fixed reward players should be able to chose the re-supply they want/need.

KGB

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker

@Punisher5784 said:

@Bowgentle said:
    So is the test over already?
    Had an empty day today, got 5 health packs.
    If so, testing this for exactly one day is an odd choice.

Perhaps if no one said anything, the devs wouldn't even know and we could have kept getting these rewards!

Yeah, I had an empty day today and just got boosts this time.

Sorry! :#

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In

@KGB said:
    Please add an option for 5 Healhpacks since I don't need ISO and Heroic tokens are just so-so. Some players may want boosts so an option for that too.

Really, whenever it's not a fixed reward players should be able to chose the re-supply they want/need.

KGB

With 10000 ISO you could buy so much boost that an option for them seems not necessarily for me

• TheGame32x
    TheGame32x Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

@S0kun said:

As of yesterday, we implemented a "Pick 3" feature for the tutorial for new players that lets them select among 3 covers to make the game a little more accessible. Most of you aren't going to see it since you've completed the campaign already and this Pick 3 in the SHIELD reward is being tested so some might see this pop up. :)

So, is it just for new players then, or is it going to be rolled out for everyone? I mean, I'd love to get something better then the 200 Iso on day 2637...

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards

@TheGame32x said:

@S0kun said:

As of yesterday, we implemented a "Pick 3" feature for the tutorial for new players that lets them select among 3 covers to make the game a little more accessible. Most of you aren't going to see it since you've completed the campaign already and this Pick 3 in the SHIELD reward is being tested so some might see this pop up. :)

So, is it just for new players then, or is it going to be rolled out for everyone? I mean, I'd love to get something better then the 200 Iso on day 2637...

Fingers crossed that it's rolled out as part of VIP to make the VIP experience more worthwhile.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Ok, whatever they did broke the RNG on empty days now.
    5 HP 3 days in a row can't be right.