SHIELD Resupply

Options

Comments

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2023
    Options

This is a slick way to address the iso shortage many experience while also not forcing unneeded iso on those of us that have far more than we can spend

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

I accept a ban is appropriate for posting this.

**Mod mode definitely off **

A ban, followed by public execution would be my vote. Unfortunately, posting it not against the forum rules, just the Geneva convention so will just have to let mob justice take its course... 😜

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@TheGame32x said:
    I just got the standard reward (Maria Hill cover), instead of the 3 options. On Steam, if that matters.

I'm on Steam too, so it doesn't seem to matter in this case. As rainkingucd noted, it seems like it's only for the 'unassigned' days. We used to get a random reward for those, now we get a choice.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@fractalvisions said:
    Well this is new. We now get to choose our SHIELD reward?

As of yesterday, we implemented a "Pick 3" feature for the tutorial for new players that lets them select among 3 covers to make the game a little more accessible. Most of you aren't going to see it since you've completed the campaign already and this Pick 3 in the SHIELD reward is being tested so some might see this pop up. :)

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun said:

@fractalvisions said:

As of yesterday, we implemented a "Pick 3" feature for the tutorial for new players that lets them select among 3 covers to make the game a little more accessible. Most of you aren't going to see it since you've completed the campaign already and this Pick 3 in the SHIELD reward is being tested so some might see this pop up. :)

Thanks for clarifying this. I was excited about it this morning because I thought the "empty" days were finally being addressed. Would mind passing along the positive feedback of this post to make this upgrade a reality?

• BobDucca
    BobDucca Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2023
    Options

To confirm Sokun, this is currently a ‘random’ a/b test and so not everyone will be receiving the option to select from additional rewards?

Edited to add: While I'd be eager to get this option and hope it gets added for everyone soon, I'm not complaining and just want to make sure the fact that I didn't receive it is not a bug that I should report.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

@S0kun said:

@fractalvisions said:

Why does this need testing?
    Will there be ANYONE who picks a random reward over 3 fixed rewards, each of which is much better than the random ones?

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2023
    Options

Maybe testing is the new word for ‘we didn’t expect this to happen, but we’re just going to roll with it?

Based on the past weeks, I can’t help but wonder if this was supposed to go out for the campaign only, but then it magically hit Shield Resupply as well… 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Bowgentle
    Options

Lol you may have a point there.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah, I mean today I got some boosts which I didn't get because I already am full. I would have had that 10k iso in a shot! Dammit MPQ, you make it hard some times!!!!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@S0kun said:

@fractalvisions said:

Why does this need testing?
    Will there be ANYONE who picks a random reward over 3 fixed rewards, each of which is much better than the random ones?

Could be they aren't sure how it will affect the game's economy and they want more data before implementing the change for everyone.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I accept a ban is appropriate for posting this.

**Mod mode definitely off **

A ban, followed by public execution would be my vote. Unfortunately, posting it not against the forum rules, just the Geneva convention so will just have to let mob justice take its course... 😜

So I guess we can say "Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey-ey. Goodbye." to DAZ0273? :s

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options

I took the Fool’s Gold. I too already have the 500 shards but I’m waiting for it to go post-event and then treating it like a lottery ticket. By my math a 1/81 chance of a full cover for my most valuable 5* is worth more than 2 heroics.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Wait, wait, wait! I can save myself! I can bring good to this forum! Howzabout:

Oh, no that didn't help, OK, I got this

Gah! No! Uhm...

• Bowgentle
    Options

So is the test over already?
    Had an empty day today, got 5 health packs.
    If so, testing this for exactly one day is an odd choice.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    So is the test over already?
    Had an empty day today, got 5 health packs.
    If so, testing this for exactly one day is an odd choice.

Perhaps if no one said anything, the devs wouldn't even know and we could have kept getting these rewards!

• DAZ0273
    Options

But I'm not getting them! When is it my day?!?!?!?

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,998 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

same on steam cant pick rewards

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

This was my first empty day since reading about this. I got 250 iso, so either the test has finished or I'm not in it (I'm on android). I was hoping I could opt for the token to try for a lucky pull for another 500 5* shards. Instead I'll just have to sit here quietly counting my 250 iso...

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

I was able to pick yesterday, but not today, now I'm sad.