Options
2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

15/133 = 13.2% (2 covers off expected)

Wong: 2 Red, 3 Yellow, 2 Purple - now at 4/3/3 with 3 saved covers so he's complete
    Kang: 2 Blue, 2 Black, 1 Purple - now at 5/3/1 with 3 saved covers
    Magik: 1 Purple, 1 Black, 1 Red - now at 3/1/1 with 2 saved covers

Probably back to hoarding will Wong leaves because 2-3 extra levels doesn't matter much. More importantly, took 113 draws to stay on the 'latest train'.

KGB

P.S. Almost forgot to mention, I got drew a Peggy cover which gave me my first max champed 4* along with 1 Miles putting him 1 cover away from 370 himself B)

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options

101 pulls: 40 LLs, 1525 CP

11/101

Kang: 1 Blue, 1 Purple
    Magik: 2 Black, 1 Purple
    Wong: 2 Red, 1 Yellow, 3 Purple

13 Additional Pulls (CP + LLs via Champ Rewards)

2/13

Kang: 1 Black
    Wong: 1 Yellow

Final Result: 13/114 = 11.4%

• My Kang began 3/3/3, and ended 4/4/4 - I'll definitely take it. I have 150 shards on him, so I believe I will be able to finish him through progression alone before he rotates out if the schedule works how I think it does
    • My Magik began at 1/0/0 and ended 3/0/1, I think this puts her in an ok place if I really wanna go for her by the time she's about to leave LLs. My M4gik also at 291, so I've still got those shards as backup if things go awry with pulls
    • My Wong began at 4/0/1 and ended 6/2/4. This could have gone so much worse! My Abomination isn't champed but my Clea is - in either case I don't have to stress over pulling for him again. Not sure how many more times he will be featured as progression, but I think at least once more.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I ended up being half a Wong away from heaven which is better than being a whole Wong away from nothing. My Wong should reach it's potential in the near future.

Kang also manipulated the future so that I do not have to pull for him next rotation, thanks Kang. So that just leaves Magik at 3/1/2. I hear she is anything but though, so well, she can wait and see how the hoard restocks as this was expensive.

• Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2023
    Options

How long will Kang stay in LL? Only 2 covers away from champ, I'm considering spending the Cp, waiting for LTs or favouriting him.

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

Wong cycles out next, so Kang will be in latest for another season. Basically, another month give or take.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

Wong leaves May 4th
    Kang leaves June 1st

• Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2023
    Options

Okay, thanks. Is there a spreadsheet for this info?
    I found the thread, so it rotates with pvp season.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Did 26 pulls and got 2x magik, 2x kang and 1x wong

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@tonypq said:
    About 45 or so pulls and I got 7 5*s, unfortunately 5 were Wong and just 2 Magik, no Kang who is what I wanted. I have Wong at 13 covers at least and I guess can wait for him to rotate out.

I hate uneven cover distribution and RNG lol. I'd like to pull more to champ Kang and get some Magik covers, but to waste resources if all I'm going to get is Wong champ levels.

I enjoy having a wide Wong