Magik is in Latest now.

Options
HoundofShadow
HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Kang, Magik and Wong are the trio. Post your pull rates.

Edit: I'm done in 152 pulls. I'm waiting for the next trio of Jeff/?/? to pull.

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

92 pulls , 5 kang 4, Wong 1 magik

Only need magik so may wait another month before I pull again for better odds

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

30 pulls so far, 1 Kang, 1 Magik. Not overly impressed so gonna have to keep going for a bit more.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,287 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

42 pulls, 2 Wong, 2 Magik. also not terribly pleased here. Wong already champed, Kang at 10.5 covers and will be nearly done by the end of X-Men vs Apocalypse. Magik at 7

• DAZ0273
    Options

So I kept going trying to cover Wong and got 0 Wong but 2 Magik and 2 Kang which now means Kang can be champed depending on Apoc results as he sits at 3/5/3. At this point it feels like time to abandon Wong...

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

28/162 pulls so pleased with the rate. Out of the 28, I had 3 Wongs, leaving him 6/2/4.

Magik now lvl451 (from 3 covers) and Kang got the lions share but he was already at 11.

Also managed to champ Odin from shards and get an 11th Big Wheel cover.

This beautifully gave me my 1000th 5* cover and 1000 5* shards from the milestone to champ Wong (after also claiming the milestone reward for the 75th 5* Champ).

• PhoenixMagik
    PhoenixMagik Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2023
    Options

Best pull rate I’ve had by far. 38 pulls, 10 5s. I’ve had abysmal rates in the past, and surely will be there again soon.

1 Wong, 6 Kang (2 black, 4 blue), 3 Magik.

Wong will be fully covered when he’s in PVE next or I get 3 more Abomination covers, and Kang will be fully covered from PVE too. I’m very pleased and back to hoarding.

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options

I pulled 50 and got 1 Wong and 1 Magic. Very bad pull rate.

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

40 Pulls - 3 Kang , 1 Magik, 1 Wong

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

11/91

5 Kang
    5 Magik
    1 Wong

I was really only pulling to make my Wong big enough to champ then never play with again but alas I was unable to achieve the growth I was looking for.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,404 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I only needed 1 Kang, so I pulled until I got it. 35 pulls 1 Kang 2 Magik 1Wong. I will wait to see who is up after Jeff. I don't really see the need to have Kang any bigger than the low to mid 450's.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options

Anyone think Wong is even worth finishing once you have a 3-9 covers and each ability ?

I'd like to pull to finish Kang , but I'm not crazy about Wong who I have at 8 covers. Magik I'm in no rush to finish or pull for either. Be curious who's after Jeffrey, at least his green is pretty handy I wouldn't mind getting him, be better if the next 5 is great. Just having a hard time deciding when to pull and finish Kang.

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

I was hoarding some extra LL, so 65 pulls, 15 5*. 5 Wong, 4 Kang, 6 Magik. It really helps to not spend shards too early. My Wong was 2/2/2 with 1000+ shards, so with the covers and shards covering the gaps he is now champed. Kang needs 1 cover (probably from Apocalypse) and Magik is at 4/4/4 (also fixed gaps with shards). Very happy about pull rate and distribution of covers.
    :-)

• dianetics
    Options

@tonypq said:
    Anyone think Wong is even worth finishing once you have a 3-9 covers and each ability ?

I like Wong a lot more than I thought I would. During his release window I thought he would be useless. But, he is in regular rotation for me now. I use him with Kitty often and a the third depends on the other team.
    You may as well just champ him if you don't have Kang and Magik champed yet.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Timemachinego said:

@DAZ0273 said:

My Wong likewise did not grow at all despite all the pulling I did.

Poor guy probably just needs a break.

Yeah. A little bit of patience and hopefully his Wand of Watomoob will obtain greatness.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

With Wong, if you get his strike tiles at the start of the fight he's very, very good. If you don't...he's fine, I guess.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    With Wong, if you get his strike tiles at the start of the fight he's very, very good. If you don't...he's fine, I guess.

Yea I'm not sure what to make of him. Aside from his release pvp, I've only seen him a handful of times tops. Did see an unboosted 550 Wong during the 3/9 to 3/16 boost week. Not sure what exactly happened but it ended with a boosted Odin from full health down to about 15k.

Anyways to get back on topic, I have 164 combined pulls, but am gonna wait until I get it closer to 200. This trio needs a lot of work. Wong is 1/1/0, Kang is 2/1/0, and Magik is 1/0/0. Magik and Kang both have a covers worth of shards too. I'll post my results when I break the hoard.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options

About 45 or so pulls and I got 7 5*s, unfortunately 5 were Wong and just 2 Magik, no Kang who is what I wanted. I have Wong at 13 covers at least and I guess can wait for him to rotate out.

I hate uneven cover distribution and RNG lol. I'd like to pull more to champ Kang and get some Magik covers, but to waste resources if all I'm going to get is Wong champ levels.

• dianetics
    Options

It is understandable if you don't want a big Wong. Just wait a month and you will be ok.