Releasing a New Support but Not as the Reward in the Puzzle Quest?

Options
Alex502
Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler

You've released another new support and have slotted an old support as the rewards for the puzzle quest you're running at the time of release.

I refuse to spend money to purchase these supports, and you've only made them available this way, or as a very rare pull in vaults that take HP, which I have been saving or spending on things like the Fool's Gold Vault (which, frankly was a great vault, so a thank you to the person who crafted that) but overall you've made these unattainable at release, and its absolutely infuriating to see.

In the future, please make a 1-3 star variety of your new supports as a reward to the Puzzle Quest you run at release, so that everyone can try it out, and not have to spend money to earn them.

Comments

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options

Hi there! All new supports rotate into the supports store during normal rotations (at the start of new seasons). At that time, they also move into the normal rotation of supports in Puzzle Ops. This behavior is similar to that of new characters.

Thanks for the kudos on the Fool's Gold vault; I'll pass that along to the team!

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2023
    Options

If that's the only feedback, then I have another suggestion: make Support Tokens a regular part of the rewards for Story and Versus, especially Boss events. It makes no real sense to not bring more regularity to these pulls for the player base as you introduce more Supports, and as you've hinted towards, reworks and new content for them. The only time I see even just one token for this is from the Puzzle Quest.