Options
2»

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@Borstock said:
    For the record, as someone who has spent money on this game, including but not limited to VIP every month.... I will never EVER spend money on a support.

I originally said the same thing, but that Kamar-Taj support turned Wong from OK to great. It just depends on the Support just like I wouldn't spend money on the current 4* Falcon offer

This, to me, makes it worse. It gives them license to release bad characters that only become good if you spend money on the supports. It's bad form.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 648 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    This is all a bit like a Monty Python sketch truth be told.

BCS: "Right, remember under NO circumstances release details about the new Battle world Support until we say so".
    505: "Yes got it! Will immediately post about that on Facebook!"

We aren't to let him out even when you come and get him

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The battle world support is on sale in game now

• hygge_hound
    hygge_hound Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

They can't resist making the Supports as overly, ridiculously complex as all the new characters they produce.

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

I can't figure out who get the bonuses from it. Usually it prompts the players that do but it doesn't say that they'd get the synergy bonus

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options

I am beside myself with irritation at this game right now. They released another new Support, but refuse to slot it as the reward to the Puzzle Quest they run DURING THE RELEASE?!?!

I understand trying to gear people to make a purchase, but this is just .... HORRIBLE.

I will never spend money on this game again.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Alex502 said:
    I am beside myself with irritation at this game right now. They released another new Support, but refuse to slot it as the reward to the Puzzle Quest they run DURING THE RELEASE?!?!

I understand trying to gear people to make a purchase, but this is just .... HORRIBLE.

I will never spend money on this game again.

To be fair, virtually everyone gets a R3 version of the support that's featured in Puzzle Gauntlet. So if they were handing it out there, why would anyone purchase it?

KGB