Battleworld support announced source twirrer

Options
Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards

What the deal with this new support? Anyone from dis chord know any details? Saw it on timeline and wanted to get info before I replied to tweet

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options

I wouldn't believe anything you read on Twirrer ;)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Twirrer?!?!?! Is that a typo or have we finally found where the Devs have been hiding?!?!?!!

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They posted it on FB too.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well they're going all in on monetizing supports I guess.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I saw it on FB and immediately signed into the game.. nothing.. this ad makes it seems like it's all ready to go.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,396 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So many so quickly. They need to slow down with this stuff. I don't know if is good or bad but BCS needs release schedule for supports. This is not acceptable for long term progression.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

All jokes aside, does anyone know what this does? Is there an affiliation restriction? etc... Was there a supports thread we all missed?

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Phumade said:
    All jokes aside, does anyone know what this does? Is there an affiliation restriction? etc... Was there a supports thread we all missed?

Nope. No information out there as of yet.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well some of wouldn’t quit complaining you had too much red iso. Pay to win coming soon. Another 5k vault incoming!

Can we hand these devs back? Am I out of the warranty period?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

For the record, as someone who has spent money on this game, including but not limited to VIP every month.... I will never EVER spend money on a support.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Borstock said:
    For the record, as someone who has spent money on this game, including but not limited to VIP every month.... I will never EVER spend money on a support.

I find statement like this, hilarious. What you mean to say is at the current price point you will never spend on supports. If down the road in a year or two if BCS offered for example Royal Talon Fighter for $1 of course you would buy it. It would be insane not to.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Borstock said:

I originally said the same thing, but that Kamar-Taj support turned Wong from OK to great. It just depends on the Support just like I wouldn't spend money on the current 4* Falcon offer

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options

We jumped the gun on posting this so apologies for letting the cat out of the bag. Details to come in a few days!

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

I originally said the same thing, but that Kamar-Taj support turned Wong from OK to great. It just depends on the Support just like I wouldn't spend money on the current 4* Falcon offer

Me too. I really like KT support with Wong. He’s a lot more fun in pve. I didn’t buy the Hellfire club one since the abilities seem like of meh. I waiting to see the battle world one.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Presumably it will have synergy with God Emperor Doom.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 648 Critical Contributor
    Options

I can't believe this was posted in error, these guys have been flawless of late.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Lol, flawless like a fox!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Codex said:

@Borstock said:

I find statement like this, hilarious. What you mean to say is at the current price point you will never spend on supports. If down the road in a year or two if BCS offered for example Royal Talon Fighter for $1 of course you would buy it. It would be insane not to.

I'm glad you found humor in my statement and am in your debt for clarifying MY meaning for everyone else.

Yes, of course, if they lowered the price to a penny, I'd bite the copper bullet. And I probably wouldn't eat an entire horse when I'm hungry and there are probably things I would do BEFORE pigs learn how to fly.

My meaning was quite clear and I stand behind it (though not literally, as they are words in cyberspace and also I am seated at the moment).

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now I get it! They are trying to beat a new world record on mistakes and as they aren't sure in how to compete in this category, they are failing in all errors types possible.
    What a relief! I was a bit worried here, thinking they didn't know what they are doing.

• DAZ0273
    Options

This is all a bit like a Monty Python sketch truth be told.

BCS: "Right, remember under NO circumstances release details about the new Battle world Support until we say so".
    505: "Yes got it! Will immediately post about that on Facebook!"