Options
2»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Bad said:
    The bug I experienced is firing her black, she fortifies basic tiles and after that she exits from diamond skin because of unknown reasons.

I had the same but since I rarely use her, I re-read the powers. She exits Diamond Skin if there are no fortified friendly special tiles.

In the same turn, after firing it she exits.

• 0zfest
    0zfest Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options

all this is fine ... what I want to know is did they do anything for those who were affected ? my game is still stuck, I refuse to throw a game I was going to win due to mpq's short sightedness in programming characters that are poorly researched as well as not need to get EVERY WEEK !

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

@skittledaddy said:
    Just wait until Taco Tuesday, I guess.
    Assuming that is still a thing this week...

This appears to not be an option this week. Not Tuesday, at least.
    May the tiles be in your favor, Fellow Puzzle-Questers.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bad said:

@Scofie said:

@Bad said:
    The bug I experienced is firing her black, she fortifies basic tiles and after that she exits from diamond skin because of unknown reasons.

I had the same but since I rarely use her, I re-read the powers. She exits Diamond Skin if there are no fortified friendly special tiles.

In the same turn, after firing it she exits.

Yes. It's at any point that there are no fortified friendly special tiles as I read it.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I must have lucked out on this as I was able to complete the Crash reasonably OK (although Karolina is annoying and Emma has no firepower but that seems another matter!)

• Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

So, about Taco Tuesday, is it gone now? I don't have Yondu.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Belphegor666 said:
    So, about Taco Tuesday, is it gone now? I don't have Yondu.

It was supposed to be a one time promotion for Jeff, which they re-ran because it was communicated badly.
    I expect it to not come back.

• Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

Oh okay, too bad. But I guess it makes sense, they need to sell the 4 stars.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

And if it does come back, I would imagine it’ll be every other week during Gwen’s turn for DDQ since they’re tied together more than Deadpool.