More cover level information provided in-game.

Options
Currently, the game only lets you know what the next cover ability level will grant you. But you have no idea what is coming in the following levels. This wouldn't be a problem if you were able to level all covers to their max, but currently you are not. So, it makes it impossible for an uninformed user to make an informed choice in what covers to seek out.

Example: (From Wolverine - X - force)
Recovery - Yellow 10 AP
Wolverine starts the process of regeneration. Creates a 5 turn Countdown tile that heals 420 damage, and another 42 for every yellow AP.
Level Upgrades
Level 2: Reduces countdown to 3 turns.
Level 3: +20% base heal.
Level 4: +40% base heal.
Level 5: +300% base heal. Increases countdown to 7.

That level 5 ability is such a leap (both in what it does and how it changes), that you can't possibly see it coming until you get to level 4. Which by then, you are too late to go back and revert him to level 3 if you wanted to.

The only way to gain this information is if you come to the forums and seek it out. It seems like it would be an easy add-in when you access a character through the roster they have individual pages dedicated to each ability.

Comments

• I was thinking that if you tapped on the empty sockets where the stars go as you level powers, it could show what the power would be at that level.
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    I was thinking that if you tapped on the empty sockets where the stars go as you level powers, it could show what the power would be at that level.

I've actually tried tapping because I figured that was the case. The only problem is that it could confuse people into think they are choosing that powerup. I know, but people don't always react like you think they will. If it was a popup, I think it would work.
  • Maybe they'll implement tooltips on mouseover on the PC version, but that's not as intuitive on touchscreen.
  • Maybe it's because I play on an Ipad, but there seems like there is plent of 'deadspace' to list this stuff in the character profile screens.