Anyone else hoarding support tokens ?

Options
2»

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

I have 3 at the moment but yes, though slightly disappointed that so far only 2 new ones are 5*s

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I wasn't consciously hoarding, I just hadn't bothered to open any for a while as I had them all bar the Stones (apart from the 3* freebie from the Forum - thanks!) so I guess until these two actually become available at lower levels then nothing changes?

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

My biggest issue remains the fact that advanced tokens still possible give out 2* supports. If they were as common as heroic tokens I might be okay with that. Not the way it is now.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Dogface said:
    My biggest issue remains the fact that advanced tokens still possible give out 2* supports. If they were as common as heroic tokens I might be okay with that. Not the way it is now.

I agree that's very lame. That's one reason I've decided to stash my tokens I guess. In hopes they maybe revamp the support stores as well once they dive into all the proposed support changes they mentioned coming down the road.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2023
    Options

Has there been an update on this in any of the Q&A threads or on Discord or anywhere? Anyone know? I started hoarding around the time this thread was first posted and now have 58 beginner, 10 advanced, and 1 master token. Just curious if I'm wasting my time.

• gamecat235
    gamecat235 Posts: 104 Tile Toppler
    Options

Hoarding so long I still have some of these support tokens.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:
    Has there been an update on this in any of the Q&A threads or on Discord or anywhere? Anyone know? I started hoarding around the time this thread was first posted and now have 58 beginner, 10 advanced, and 1 master token. Just curious if I'm wasting my time.

Not heard anything on it. I'm on 153/8/1. I've been drawing the Advanced tokens to get the newly released supports when they join tokens.

I've got 3m RIso and no lvl 1 supports so pulling the basic tokens is pointless right now. Will just keep hoarding until its announced.