Boss Event Tokens

Options
Helinutz
Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In

Well, nice bonus as the 10 tokens for the expired Boss Event Vault, however before pulling I would like to know if the devs are going to re open the vault for a limited time

Comments

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Why would they? We are currently post event so the vault is in post event status

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I assume the reason Helinutz is asking is because when the vault is open once you make a pull the resulting reward is removed from the pool of rewards for the next pull. When the vault is closed you are always pulling from the full roster of rewards on each pull.
    When the vault is closed you could theoretically pull 1000 times and never get the top prize in the vault.
    When the vault is open you will eventually drain all the rewards and thus are guaranteed of getting the top reward (assuming you have enough pulls to drain the vault).

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Ah, missed that, thank you. Only reason I asked was there was a recent vault reset (can’t remember the name of it ) that did exactly that. Tokens went into a post event vault then the vault re appeared reset

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Rhipf said:
    I assume the reason Helinutz is asking is because when the vault is open once you make a pull the resulting reward is removed from the pool of rewards for the next pull. When the vault is closed you are always pulling from the full roster of rewards on each pull.
    When the vault is closed you could theoretically pull 1000 times and never get the top prize in the vault.
    When the vault is open you will eventually drain all the rewards and thus are guaranteed of getting the top reward (assuming you have enough pulls to drain the vault).

Conversely, if the vault is closed, you could pull the top reward 1000 times in a row (without having to reset it), if you're lucky!

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Helinutz said:

Ah, missed that, thank you. Only reason I asked was there was a recent vault reset (can’t remember the name of it ) that did exactly that. Tokens went into a post event vault then the vault re appeared reset

That was not an event vault. It was black history vault.