Option to sell boosts

ProfessorGumby
ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
Would be nice to have a "Sell" button next to the "Claim" button on the random and/or PvE node boost awards.

While some folks use them, some would prefer the option to trade for ISO/HP if that is their more pressing need.

Day 185 player... frequent forum lurker... first time poster!

Comments

• I second that. I seldom use boosts, so I'm sure I've lost plenty due to being at the max I can have. It actually seems silly to me that they charge you for boosts, but will not give you anything for boosts you don't need or want.
  • I third that. icon_e_smile.gif I don't use boosts much either.
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    If not this then at least raise the cap on the amount you can have so we are not constantly getting daily rewards and match rewards that disappear due to the 30 boost cap.
  • Sandilord
    Sandilord Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    +1, almost never use them.
  • Yeah. Or at the very least, if we already have 30 boosts stored, and we win more of that boost, it gets automatically converted to ISO or something.
  • I'd love the option to sell boosts. I would also like to be able to store more than 30 of each type.. I've lost so many because the stockpiles are full, it's just silly. I'm now at a point where I go and use a bunch of boosts at the end of PvP or random PvE nodes just so I don't keep "wasting" the new boosts I get as rewards or random drops. icon_rolleyes.gif