Final Score page...is this REALLY my final score?

Options
I finished pvp unholy outlaw recently and must have not got my last win in time as the screen popped up bearing the final score for the event. This said I'd hit 1003 pts, I received my 1k bonus so must have just broke the threshold then...which is a little confusing on it's own... but as soon as I backed out to check my rank, two hits popped up totalling -67 and my event ranking score on the awards page was 973!

This knocked me from 10th to 12th....and then the game kindly crashed! A common problem after most events since the patch that was supposed to cater for higher server usage, if I recall correctly.

I couldn't get back in for 15mins and when I did my final score was indeed 973. Anyone else experience issues after this event?

Regardless of that, what exactly is the point of this final score screen if it's not correct? Did they not introduce it so people could be sure of their score the second the event ended? I feel a little cheated and, being it the first time it's happened, am gutted I didn't screen shot it for proof. Have sent a ticket in but doubt they'll explain this or compensate me.

Has anyone else found out their final score is NOT actually their final score?

I suggest people, esp. those who shield hop and break shields late on, screenshot this page when pushing into top ranks. I've no idea what's happened here as none of it makes sense with regards to points I was on, won or lost during that last match I played. Just feels a little insulting really, like D3p's way of saying "thanks for playing, pal icon_e_wink.gif"