Forum question.

Options
IamTheDanger
IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
Hi guys,

I have noticed while reading over the forum that some poeple have pictures depicting the name of their alliance at the bottom of their posts or replys.

I was wondering how this is done. If someone could help me out here I'd appreciate it, thanks

Thanks for the info john. One thing though, will that work on an android tablet?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    1 - Create your pic, or borrow one from an alliance mate
    2 - then host it on a website like imgur.com (If borrowing from an alliance mate, skip this step, just left click his/her pic and choose "Copy Image Location")
    3- Go to "User Control Panel"
    4 - Go to "Profile" Tab
    5 - Click on "Edit Signature"
    6 - Click the "Img"
    7 - Paste pic link in between the two "img" codes that are there
    8 - Click "Save"

You now have a Signature Pic
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi guys,

I have noticed while reading over the forum that some poeple have pictures depicting the name of their alliance at the bottom of their posts or replys.

I was wondering how this is done. If someone could help me out here I'd appreciate it, thanks

Thanks for the info john. One thing though, will that work on an android tablet?

JC, use the reply button instead of the edit button. makes it easier.

You're welcome for the info. I have never done it from a tablet. Try uploading your pic to www.imgur.com and then click on the uploaded pic and copy the web address and put it where you currently have your jpg name.